How Much of Your Family's History Do U Know?

not really. My mom passed when i was 4. Dad is 76 and only talk about where his parents are from and never mentioned anything of his grandparents. His mom is Taino of Cuba and his dad is from Brown's Town, Jamaica.

My late Dad and family are all from Peru. I was born in California, as were my siblings. I want to trace my family tree and see how it goes/where it goes

I hate that I didnt start hearing stuff til my grandmas funeral...going through crazy old pictures and hearing wild stories and things

I for sure have the most unique last name on this site (everyone with my last name is related to me. It's that distinct.) and i don't know the significance of it. No one seems to really care either lol it's weird. And no my last name isn't Freeman.

I for sure have the most unique last name on this site (everyone with my last name is related to me. It's that distinct.) and i don't know the significance of it. No one seems to really care either lol it's weird. And no my last name isn't Freeman.[/QUOTE

Well spit it out than son. We ain't got all day.

I for sure have the most unique last name on this site (everyone with my last name is related to me. It's that distinct.) and i don't know the significance of it. No one seems to really care either lol it's weird. And no my last name isn't Freeman.

If somebody has my last name they are related to me by blood or marriage

Not about to let you niggas run around with my government.

Nothing really past my grandparents and both of my grandfathers were dead prior to my birth.

I know my dad family line not my mum's.

Scottish man owned slaves in Jamaica his son bought one back to the UK freed her married her had kids they went back to Jamaica and there no documents on her after

He returned to the UK I believe and had more children he didn't collect his kids in Jamaica so

The Scottish guy had more kids here one was a writer and the other a politician.

The family line has spread to the UK States Canada Belize Mexico.

My mum's line is harder because they had a real difficult childood

Last edited:
No I don't and I
tenor.gif

Man, forget my ancient family history. I just found out like 2 years ago that my dad cheated on my mom back in the day and I got a 30 y/o half brother out there. The mother came back in the picture for who knows what reason talking about the son wanted a blood test to prove he was my dad's child. My dad showed me the dude's pic. I was like "You don't need a blood test, he looks more like you than I do."

How far back of your family tree would/do you rep?

If your great grand parent was haitian would you rep it? Great great grand parent was cherokee would u rep it? etc.

Since I know my Grandparents were not on any bullshit, and I coico take their word to the bank, I rep what they told me, Black mixed with Blacker, and Some Native.

Mentioned this b4, but my sis found out our family is originally from Nigeria on my Dad's side.