Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Much of Your Family's History Do U Know?

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Do you know any of your family's history?​

and yea I jacked this topic from the Budden podcast :foh1:

we tried this thread

half the people was talking about heritage and blood lines and the other half was talking about alcoholism and male pattern balding

gotta be specific with "family history"

I learned a lot of shit at my family reunion this past year cause all the aunts were going down the history

found out I had a great Uncle Cecil who built his house on the NC/SC line and he was selling liquor n shit

when the cops came for him he'd run to his kitchen or bedroom because it was over the line and the cops couldnt fuck wit him

that nigga was smart..

It was a whole bunch of other shit they put us up on too but that was like the one thing that really stuck wit me

I learned a lot of shit at my family reunion this past year cause all the aunts were going down the history

found out I had a great Uncle Cecil who built his house on the NC/SC line and he was selling liquor n shit

when the cops came for him he'd run to his kitchen or bedroom because it was over the line and the cops couldnt fuck wit him

that nigga was smart..

That would piss me off that dude right in front of me and can't be touched

My family name in Igbo means 'dry season' ..

My grandfathers on both sides were polygamous... Married and impregnated different women and had multiple kids... It was mostly an African thing back in the day... Still is but not as prominent back then

On my moms side, I know she was born to a half native half irish lady and a german/native dude. Her grandparents were a fullblooded irish dude and full blooded native lady.

Only thing I know about my dads side of the family is that he was dropped off at his dads doorstep when he was 2 years old because his mom was dying.

Families be so damn secretive it’s hard to figure out what’s what. As far as ancestry

My moms mom side I know my great grand
My moms dad I knew my great grandparents
My pops side I only knew his mom n pops

I started doing my own research and have a ancestry.com family tree poppin.

and yea I jacked this topic from the Budden podcast :foh1:
Don't worry AP steals thread ideas from podcasts himself

I let the lil homie live though

I would want to do a history search but I don't want niggas having my DNA so they can use it against me in 12 years

I knew my mothers side up to great grandparents. Never got to meet my grandparents on my dads side only heard stories about em but no one older than that really.

My grandfather was a legit hobo

Nigga came up from the south Riding trains and working in small towns

Got to the Eastern shore, won on a few big bets, and took a chick with two boys to Baltimore and settled down. He gave her two girls and two more boys. She passed shortly after the last kid..

He went back down south and bought up some voodoo chick to raise his kids and all her country ass family....

Some his siblings made it to bmore, DC, and ny...

My mother's natural mother family are mostly in the Eastern shore...

My cousin knows more.

I know nothing about my father's family.

Only that his mother died when he was in juviie, and he never spoke to his siblings or father when he got out

My sister's know more cuz he introduced a few of them to his family. As he lived with them for their child hood.

But I never met any of them

I know enough that the tree got a reboot and starts with my parents

Then to me and my sister to be great and build

I got one of those DNA family tree gene checker things for Christmas from my mom...still haven’t done it yet...

My grandmother knew everything about the family. She was like the directory for information in our family

Back