Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much is to much?

Az

Beautifully Crazy...
If someone ask you for ya number an they don't use it an they ask again an they still don't use it do yu at that point say BOY BYE?

Last edited:
do dudes have to give their number for you to respond?

Nah I'm sayin this certain someone asked for my number not once but twice an still I got no phone call nothing...

If you scared just say you SCARED!!!
Pretty sure that's why he gave you a scale lol

Yeah but I can be crazy all types of ways like I'm no scary hoe crazy enough to hold mine crazy behind closed doors but overall crazy like not right in the mind nahhhhh but if i had to scale it then ok i guess I would scale it like a 7 cos tbh when I be at work I'm the only person there that speaks they mind and that's all I hear at work how crazy i am...

Nah, he talking about are you scratching up cars, calling several times if he don't pick up, showing up unannounced, etc..

Nah, he talking about are you scratching up cars, calling several times if he don't pick up, showing up unannounced, etc..

I dont fight cars they can't fight back... The only way i might show up unannounced is if it's our house or if i knew he was up to no good and I just needed confirmation to cut his ass loose but nah if everything good between us then that's a negative...

I wouldn't give it out, and it depends. I've lost numbers before and asked 2 or 3 times for it again, but that's just me. I've been lucky and I've given reasons on why I am asking you for the 3rd time for your number.

I wouldn't give it out, and it depends. I've lost numbers before and asked 2 or 3 times for it again, but that's just me. I've been lucky and I've given reasons on why I am asking you for the 3rd time for your number.

Was this back when you wrote numbers on a sheet of notebook paper?

Idk the reason and it wasn't serious so it's what it is...
:icu1:

Back