How much input do you have in your relationship?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
I hear alot of guys say they dont care about much.
The wife/lady gets to decorate the house the way she wants.
the lady gets to have the wedding of HER dreams.
The lady gets to shop for the the things to feed the family with HER idea of whats to be cooked.

So i ask, what input do you have?
Do you checked with when something is happening? when something is bought? when something is styled?

Im curious

Females gotta run everything by me
Idgaf about decor but still nothing changes without my say so

I can't have a relationship that's not a real partnership. I have input on everything that I care to have input on. Whatever that it. Down to the smallest things. It just so happens that...I don't care about some of those things. And in THOSE things, I tell her 'I don't give a fuck. Do what you feel.'

Reactions: A-one
I can't have a relationship that's not a real partnership. I have input on everything that I care to have input on. Whatever that it. Down to the smallest things. It just so happens that...I don't care about some of those things. And in THOSE things, I tell her 'I don't give a fuck. Do what you feel.'

I dont want input in any of the things in OP.

But thats just me. I would let her know if I object to her decorations. Like if I hate the shit, ill let her know. But overall ill leave it alone.

The wedding? Idgaf. She can do whatever she wants. Long as its not some wild shit that I would hate.

Im cool with not having much input in those areas. Mostly cause idc bout them.

My input would be on stuff like what we gonna eat? Where we gonna go for the weekend. Where to put our money. If she should spit or swallow. Thats the type of shit I care to have input on.

I was almost in a relationship just two days ago, but I’m still single as of now lol

My woman is completely submissive to me

I run shit

However, I respect her and her opinion on things and seek her input sometimes

she checks in but I've cared less and less over the years

she's a much, much better financier than I am.....that was established early and i got over it

my name is on all kinda shit i really dont know about....i forget how bad it is sometimes until somebody asks me how much we paid for something, or whats our normal bill for this or that....i have no fucking clue lol

outside of money we run everything by each other, even if its stupid

I like to have my hand in everything, so I'm always in the mix. But like other's have said certain things I don't care about and I'll let it be known but those be the times where she wants my input