How many titles have you personally witnessed your teams win?

What's worse. Coming from a place with no teams or a place with shitty teams.

Id say shitty, the hope every year is crushing.

What's worse. Coming from a place with no teams or a place with shitty teams.

Id say shitty, the hope every year is crushing.

I'd agree but these Razorback fans are WOAT. I had to stop listening to the local sports shows.

Being that we have no professional teams, I liked players and ended up sticking with the teams(Lions/Magic) all these years later. I'm thinking about switching my BBall team to Memphis since they pretty much Local.

Ohio State 2002 National Championship

My little brother was born during this game when Maurice Clarett scored a rushing TD

Ohio State 2015 College Football Playoff National Championship

I was stationed in NC and we had a lot of Ohio people in my unit. We was deep as fuck on base.

Cavs 2016 NBA Championship

Might be the most memorable day of my life honestly. It was Sunday June 19th 2016. It was Father's Day. We woke up early and went out to breakfast. My wife was pregnant with our youngest son at the time and me, my wife, and our 3 sons went to The Zoo. We all wore our Cavs jerseys. I only played one song in the car that day. Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight. The Cavs played that song during the warmups every game that season and when the drum solo part came Kyrie would always go to half court and play the air drums. When we got home we chilled. I didn't watch any of the pregame shows. We made baked chicken, macaroni and cheese, broccoli, and bread rolls. I took one bite of the food and I was way too fucking nervous to eat. I was like I can't eat anything right now. I had on my Kyrie jersey, black basketball shorts, black wife beater, black socks, and black/red/white/ Bred 11's. The whole game was intense. A nigga was real life nervous as fuck. It felt like The Cavs were playing for my life lolololololol. A nigga was heavily invested. When Kyrie hit The Shot I lost my fucking mind. My wife was on the couch reclined back with a blanket and pregnancy pillow looking like she was about to cry. When the clock expired and we won we was crying. I ran upstairs and woke all my boys up and carried all 3 of em downstairs. I ran outside in front of the house and started running around in my front yard screaming. Hella neighbors who I didn't even know existed was outside wildin lololololol. Muthafuckas was stopping at green lights on the corner to get out of their cars and wild out. I will never forget that day.

Steelers - 2
Bama - 6
Red Wings (when I watched hockey) - 2
Lakers - 6

Went to the Pistons parade in 04 when i was 13. My older cousin let me use his camcorder all day.

I filmed ass n downtown Detroit all that day. Didn't hold the camera up till the team came thru lol

2009 saints superbowl will probably be my best sports memory unless the pelicans somehow win just one before the lights are turned off on my life

i remember the onside kick to start halftime like it was yesterday

i remember Tracy Porter's pick 6 like it was yesterday

that entire season was wild af...started 13-0, lost the last 3 (on purpose) and marched all the way to the title

9 Lakers
4 New York Football Giants
5 Yankees
2 Trojans Football

Steelers-SB x, xiii, xiv, xl, xliii i missed ix for a funeral. RIP Snub Nose
Sixers- 83
Dodgers- 81, 88, 2020

2009 saints superbowl will probably be my best sports memory unless the pelicans somehow win just one before the lights are turned off on my life

i remember the onside kick to start halftime like it was yesterday

i remember Tracy Porter's pick 6 like it was yesterday

that entire season was wild af...started 13-0, lost the last 3 (on purpose) and marched all the way to the title

I was a Saints fan for a few months after that SB.

Y'all shut up all the talking heads who wanted to crown him as the greatest ever and he barely won anything.

Then Seattle put the nail in the coffin.

• Ether
Reactions: AP2.5