Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many times have you had sex in 2020?

At least, you still remember it didn't used to suck.

My last time was equally my first time... and it happened while I had a booze-induced blackout. I barely recollect anything, besides some fleeting, fog-like flashbacks. People peddling up some quidproquos while coming at me. And weirdly given rumours of pregnancy.

Nigga........

don't let me find out you got raped. I don't even wanna know if some Muthafucka snatched your Bootymeat from you.

:df4:

Nigga........

don't let me find out you got raped. I don't even wanna know if some Muthafucka snatched your Bootymeat from you.

:df4:

Hmmm well, I literally lost my virginity with supposedly three partygoers I'd initially whined and grinded on the dance floor (two of them had their boyfriends around... who haven't killed me, fortunately. Quite the opposite: they thanked me for the wild ambiance I gave that night, days later. WTF?) while having a booze blackout-induced split personality takeover, barely remembers what I - or rather my drunken self - was doing and worse, was almost totally unaware of anything I did...

:Will:

... sooo yep. That's why I barely touch alcohol now. No more Buddy Love or Mr. Robot shit. I am at least lucky they were the ones consenting.

Because of Covid I've mostly had condom sex this year so that shit don't even count.

I’ve mentioned it before but this older cat used to be at my job maintained from tha day he started till tha day he got fired that fucking wearing a condom isn’t really fucking...said his wife could fuck a dude using a condom and it wasn’t cheating...skin on skin is cheating Lmaooooo

On topic....

I’ve made weekly visits to Pound Town all year...didn’t count but I got me some frequent flier miles stacked up lol

Last edited:
There was a time, before my 1 and 3 year old daughters, where my girl and I were getting it in damn near every day...sometimes multiple times a day. 300-400 times a year wouldn't be far fetched. Now it's more like 1-3 times a week if I'm lucky. We were in rabbit mode two days this week getting it in about 7 times. Overall I'd say we're down to about 120-150 times a year. Can't wait til the babies get older and get out of the cock blocking phase..lol.

The wife and I have an amazing sex life. Probably about 230+ times this year and that's with two little kids. Just gotta be creative and have good time management.

Zero. I been chillin.

Had only a handful of opportunities though.
Likewise.
Not this year for obvious reasons. But definitively in 2018-19.

Which is weird, now I'm thinking about it. Prior 2018, the number of times I would get proposed by women into getting laid since my majority was about once every two years.

Most women could tell I was virgin just by staring at me, and the fewer ones who were enticing me into having sex were always oversexed, suspectedly edging on a withdrawal-driven moment of desperation, plain nyphomaniac or simply lustfully drawn into me when I was drunk and lost a bit of my past rigidness... then what I've told a few posts ago happened and since then, women who used to act disdainfully at my mere nearby presence begun to chase me, even sometimes stalking me for some of those. The number of casual sex harassments & abuse against me while going outdoors decupled and three out of six women might statts to get thirsty over my mere presence. Even my "ex" wasn't believing me when I once told her I was still virgin-- although I could state the same about her for many reasons of mine...

Which came to one hypothesis I have: does sexually experienced women can deduce or smells virgin men from non-virgin men?? After all, scientific surveys reports that men can smells fecund women and access to both nonverbal, sensorial and behavorial cues indicating when they're thirsty on them. How about the contrary?

And then... how does @Race Jones couldn't tell her date was a first-timer??

:clawd3:

Back