Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People On ABW Do You Think Dislikes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure I get my flowers and them bums get they lil shoutouts

Cutty slap.gif

FOH nigga.

You're the one who started all this bullshit with that sassified post you made.

Now you're trying shift the blame to other people and act like you didn't have anything to do with it.

That's some cowardly shit bruh.

View attachment 308222

FOH nigga.

You're the one who started all this bullshit with that sassified post you made.

Now you're trying shift the blame to other people and act like you didn't have anything to do with it.

That's some cowardly shit bruh.
Where did I shift blame? You too old and well off not to know how to read b. You mad you made the list? Well become better than the 09 IC Deadeye you known for. Stop hating cause other were able to shed the shackles of a dead site. You too can do it. It's been 11yrs bruh, 11 years......

Where did I shift blame? You too old and well off not to know how to read b. You mad you made the list? Well become better than the 09 IC Deadeye you known for. Stop hating cause other were able to shed the shackles of a dead site. You too can do it. It's been 11yrs bruh, 11 years......

WTF are you even talking about?

The 09 deadeye???

Where's all this so-called........"creepy content"..........of mine you keep alluding to?

You really can't even make a case with the Walmart thread because it's mainly a self-deprecating thread more than anything else.

Better yet, find one woman on here who can claim that I've had any interaction with them that can even remotely be classified as creepy.

Matter of fact, don't waste your time.

You won't be able to...........because it hasn't happened.

Kinda disturbing when a grown man constantly claims another grown man is creepy when not one woman on here can make that claim.

Do you feel threatened by me or something?

Do I make you uncomfortable?

Would you feel safer if you filed a PPO against me?

Too many female tendencies bruh.

Bunk walking off disgusted.gif

All that typing @deadeye and for nothing

You spend more time bringing up you creepy than anyone else. It's legacy, one you molded yaself. Idc personally cause you know better. One day you denouncing it, next day you relishing in it.
20200630_214250.jpg

You already stated you completely comfortable with how you perceived, why you so upset about again?

Nigga creating whole lies and narratives and standing on it until he dies

Dummy

All that typing @deadeye and for nothing

You spend more time bringing up you creepy than anyone else. It's legacy, one you molded yaself. Idc personally cause you know better. One day you denouncing it, next day you relishing in it.
View attachment 308246

You already stated you completely comfortable with how you perceived, why you so upset about again?

So mentioning creepset makes me creepy huh?

That's really how simple-minded your thought process is?

My apologies.

I've been giving you too much credit for being someone of reasonable intelligence.

My mistake.

Good day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back