Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many people can they date?

Define it however you want to AP.

sorry...some old habits are hard to cure

if its a matter of us hanging, getting to know each other, etc...then i wouldnt limit how many people she chooses to engage with b/c she is single and should take the time to do her due diligence as it relates to matters of the heart. I feel that if she trying to get with the program, then its just a matter of time until she ultimately decides she no longer wants to entertain any other guy.

if we are sexing, you aint gon be doing alla dat. Again, make it plain, if you wanna fuck other people, at least let me know so I know how to move.

sorry...some old habits are hard to cure

if its a matter of us hanging, getting to know each other, etc...then i wouldnt limit how many people she chooses to engage with b/c she is single and should take the time to do her due diligence as it relates to matters of the heart. I feel that if she trying to get with the program, then its just a matter of time until she ultimately decides she no longer wants to entertain any other guy.

if we are sexing, you aint gon be doing alla dat. Again, make it plain, if you wanna fuck other people, at least let me know so I know how to move.
What if she decides she doesn’t wanna entertain other guys but you’re not ready for all that yet?

Y’all still dating or nah? Would you still date a chick who is sleeping with another guy?

What if she decides she doesn’t wanna entertain other guys but you’re not ready for all that yet?

Y’all still dating or nah? Would you still date a chick who is sleeping with another guy?

I would then have to weigh my options at that point and seriously consider what I'm about to get myself into

Would not date a chick who is sleeping with another guy

She can date as many as she wants. Kinda sick of men telling women what is and isn't acceptable when they're out here doin the same things.

Well it depends. When i date i usually concentrate on one person. If i did go out with somebody else i wouldnt view me as dating them unless i was seeing them often.

I prefer if im dating that she is mainly just dating me. But 2017 is different.

Scarlet Johanssen has been publicly dating two men for a minute now and they're all cool with it.

Doesn't answer the question, just thought I'd throw it in there cause

lmaoo i never knew this, well i never followed her to know but still lol

Females are the real playas in 2017

She can date as many as she wants. Kinda sick of men telling women what is and isn't acceptable when they're out here doin the same things.

What if they not tho? As far as I'm concerned if I'm interested in you it's just you. Ain't no "we can't go out on this day cuz I'm chillin' w/ Tasha".

Now if it's just sex, then do you.

That's wypipo shit tho hunny bun their hoeish ways are celebrated
I'd say it's more celebrity type shit than wypipo.

Rappers/athletes pass around the same few partners like they don't all know each other. That's just as bad and just as "celebrated."

What if they not tho? As far as I'm concerned if I'm interested in you it's just you. Ain't no "we can't go out on this day cuz I'm chillin' w/ Tasha".

Now if it's just sex, then do you.
I agree with you. Im not talkin bout you or the ones who don't.

Im talkin bout the ones who be outchea goin through bodies, but dont want chick that's thumbin through her contacts dating a dif nigga every other week, which is fine if that's what she wants to do. Try to at least be a portion of who you wanna be with is all im sayin.

Back