Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many Of Y'all Don't Wash Your Hands After Using The Bathroom

ABW women, do girls you see in the bathroom actually use soap to wash their hands or do they just walk out the door like I see men do in the men’s restroom?
I've heard toilets flush, but no running water or paper towel dispenser noises following afterwards a few times. So yea, it's some nasty women out chea. I like to look at people's shoes so I'll know who the dirty nasties are.

giphy.gif
su.

HOW DOES IT FEEEEEEEEL

im addicted to washing my hands. i mean lathering soap, scrubbing, more soap, scrubbing, then rinsing.

ya hands are filthy
its a big deal

imagine eating at her crib and sis aint wash her hands after frequent bathroom trips lmao

siccccc

Hol up, you got ocd w/ washin hands but out here eatin ass all willy-nilly?

i think men are scared into liking certain things or getting turned on by certain things. i think thats what this boils down to. this deep seated fear that they may enjoy something that society says is wrong.

thats why most men claim they dont want their ass licked until they end up asking me to do it and its enjoyable experience for both parties and it doesn't make them gay or weird. it makes them human that are entitled to pleasurable experiences.

:sayword:

must be 2 sides lol

Everybody know for a fact they also dont get dookie on their hands when they wipe cuz when do we start freaking out like we just touched shit!!! If you casually get up and wash your hands, you have some level of confidence your not contaminated. If yall live like you're in an OR, your immune is prolly garbage and you should prolly act promptly after taking a crap cuz you're prolly not even immune to your own shit.

Back