Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many of y’all have failed a grade level??

I failed a few classes in high school due to skipping but never an entire grade.

11th grade

Got expelled towards the end but still passed a couple classes due to having such a high grade.

Moved to Texas and took most of the classes I would have taken as a senior and my senior year only had 3 classes the entire year and 1 they made me take saying I had to have at least 3

Senior year was a breeze. Basically went to school to check in and left while McDonald's was still serving breakfast.

Never failed a grade but failed a math class in the 9th. Ol' raggedy ass teacher ain't know how to teach the shit so I had nothing but F's the whole damn year. Had to go to summer school to avoid getting held back. Shit was straight ASS but I learned more in them few weeks than I did in the whole year.

Then came that fuck ass FCAT. If you from FLA you know what I'm talking about. Shit almost cost me not graduating HS. Couldn't pass this one test that was on the shit that carried on from my sophomore year but long story short, I was able to pass it doing a different test. I swear them ho' ass MF tried to flunk me.

Last edited:
Back