Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many Consecutive Push Ups Can You Do?

That’s my issue. I do something like 25, then 20, then 15, 15, 15, and 10. I do too many sets but I’m working on bringing them down
Try doing different variations sometimes. Hindu pushups are amazing and so are, I forget the name, but it's like you go into downward dog and only move using mainly your triceps.

Try doing different variations sometimes. Hindu pushups are amazing and so are, I forget the name, but it's like you go into downward dog and only move using mainly your triceps.
Pike Pushups

I also like the legendary diamond pushups

and also throw some incline and decline in there too

just overall I have been shifting to more bodyweight and flexibility along with more low weight high rep functional movements with dumbells and kettles

when I was on deployment I was killing the weights but I paid for it with injuries to both of my shoulders. I def overtrained

Pike Pushups

I also like the legendary diamond pushups

and also throw some incline and decline in there too

just overall I have been shifting to more bodyweight and flexibility along with more low weight high rep functional movements with dumbells and kettles

when I was on deployment I was killing the weights but I paid for it with injuries to both of my shoulders. I def overtrained
Yes! Thank you, for the longest time I was calling them chinese pushups, then I realized those are something completely different. And diamonds are legendary for real.

Also, same, definitely focusing on more foundational and functional movements. Thanks to covid, it forced me away from weight training to calisthenics and yoga. It's been good so far...mostly. ?

My adrenaline going now... Imma finna do more

They not getting recorded tho.....??‍♂️

I'm at 60 for the day.

I'd like to get up to 25x4 by the end of next week and eventually settle on 35x3

Great challenge

Back