Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many Christmas gifts do your kids get?

How many?

• 2-3

• 4-5

• 6+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got 3 kids and they get whatever they want for birthdays and Christmas. So much so that this year they could barely think of anything to ask for.

Cutting the cable cord probably helped too cause they ain't catch all those damn commercials.

I have never counted. But this year wasn’t too bad. The baby got the concords, the 10s, a pair of cheap 1s, and I’m getting the 8’s that come out Saturday. A few coats and clothes. He in high school so getting more. The others work. My oldest son wanted some speakers and tint for his car. My daughter boots and a few puffer coats. Her boyfriend a laptop. The middle son gaming equipment (he builds) and games.

Edit* imma get ass beat by the wife cuz she don’t know I got the baby a mcm belt. She said no lol and I was like this my surprise gift.

4-5 not including clothes and shit like that

then there's usually 1 thing that's for all of them

I didn’t realize but I bought my daughter a bunch of stuff, including a kitchen set and nursery and I’m getting her a bookshelf for all of her books. For a 2 year old, she definitely loves things I never did lol.

Just now looking at it they got about 8-10 gifts one 4 the other will be 2 in January. But half of em are things like puzzles and teaching stuff for em.

Made the mistake of going to the store with my daughter and got gifts for her and her brother, .......you know letting her pick what she wanted it's been about 2 months ago........ yea I'll never do that again. We were walking down aisle and im slick putting shit back on the shelves. We go to check out she like where such and such at. Im like I don't know what you talking about. Still spent a grip though

My lil man gets overloaded by his grandma. We got him prolly 6-7, who knows how many she got him.

The teens get 1-2 max. My older sons birthday was last saturday so I usually go light with him

Back