Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many "Angela Rye's" do you know?

Soul_Rattler

Personally, professionally, or in pop culture?

Women whose attractiveness exists separately from their intelligence? Women who, though they are obviously attractive, do not put it out in front of what they have to say?

I'm sitting here trying to think of who else fits that description and the only other name that comes to mind is Angela Davis.

If so, shout em out here. If not, I wonder what it means to not know of any such woman.

Last edited:
The chick is overrated as hell to me. Do ya'll dudes really not know many intelligent and attractive women? Credit where its due, she does come off a poignant and knowledgeable...about half the time. The other half she just rants and gets an attitude like every other chick out there.
This thread isn't about women who are intelligent and attractive.

There's millions of those.

I'm specifically asking about women who do NOT draw attention primarily based on what they look like.

This thread isn't about women who are intelligent and attractive.

There's millions of those.

I'm specifically asking about women who do NOT draw attention primarily based on what they look like.

And you think she doesn't? There are millions of women that say and do the same thing she does. She just gets listened to more because she's a little attractive.

Back