Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Long Would You Wait To Have Sex?

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
If you're dating someone, how long would you be willing to wait to have sex until you throw up the deuces?

are we talking actual penetration or does oral stuff count as well

Good question, for this we'll let oral or other type of sex count.

i mean, i aint gon lie and try to give some "i could wait forever" bs answer, but i am a pretty patient dude

i aint gon put a timetable on it b/c i think if we are genuinely have a good time, then the sex doesnt have to be at the forefront.

i mean, i aint gon lie and try to give some "i could wait forever" bs answer, but i am a pretty patient dude

i aint gon put a timetable on it b/c i think if we are genuinely have a good time, then the sex doesnt have to be at the forefront.
pretty much my thoughts exactly...
imma always shoot my shot regardless, but as long as you hold my interest, i'll live to shoot another day if for any reason i'm shot down

it depends but if someone told me they don't have sex with a man until after a certain amount of time than they would have to expect that I am having sex with someone else during that time. It should be a free flowing thing when you are both ready.

I should've phrased it differently lol

Would you wait till after marriage?

it depends but if someone told me they don't have sex with a man until after a certain amount of time......
I should've phrased it differently lol

Would you wait till after marriage?
:idkb3:

if a chick tell me that shit and we just dating, ima laugh and shoot my shot anyway....

but there's only so long that shit could go on before i'd lose interest.....like i wouldn't commit to that

we could chill, but i mean we not fucking, so what incentive do i have to not fuck someone else?

and i mean i'm not a horn dog... but if i was with little miss celibacy and i met someone on the humble that was ready to go.... imma go....

wait...goldie

are handjobs also included?

i mean, if she jack a brotha off occasionally, that would buy us some time

I'd prefer there not be some specific time table and if we are feeling eachother like that it'll happen naturally. I'm patient though especially if I genuinely like her and I'm not the type to rush into that anyway.

Back