Welcome To aBlackWeb

how long will you tolerate a crazy woman?

It depends unfortunately.

tenor.gif

5 years evidently.......fucked off my early 20's and bitter af about it

a lot went into ending it but ultimately I had to get out of it for my daughter....which is crazy
5 years was the mark for me as well

shouldnt have been that long but you live and learn

have you ever dealt with a crazy woman? how long did you tolerate her craziness? what made you finally end things?

I am constantly surrounded by crazy women.

tenor (17).gif

Besides a prick teaser and ex-hookup of mine I tolerated for almost ten years simply hecause I was sentimental when it comes to her, an another on-and-off-and-on-again situationship-that-never-go-further (because I declined her not-so-lowkey invitation to sex to keep being a gentleman) thrice for about the eighteen last months of a three-years long flirt,
then family relatives I am more-or-less stuck with, I no longer have any patience with female nonsense.

After one or two major red flags, I trash you away. For the sake of my sanity, welfare and name. Plain simple.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Just one week ago, I have been "thanked" from a small job simply because I never answered to the advances of some thirsty five-years younger Becky superior. I've seen through her Stacy act and foolish ways she had to constantly lure my attention and pelvis too close from her small booty from the beginning and she couldn't stood me neither because I was not simping at her nor doing the job the way she wanted (which still worked given that was not my first time) nor letting her talk me down consistently neither. She slandered my name behind my back, tried to set me to fail at every shift and even attempted to stage other employees to spite me.

After two weeks, they booted me out.

Sometimes it’s hard to tell

I concur.

Sometimes, you stumble on women who appears seemingly sane, reasonable and clever and the least normal of them being moderably quirky... and you wind up getting surrounded by manipulative narcopaths, sex predators, alpha bitches, crazy witches, stalkers, schizophrenic women and psychotic anti-blacks who will eagerly ruin your life on a whim before you could even utter "oops" .

Last edited:
Fact is ALL women are crazy. I literally mean ALL women. That includes my mother and yall mothers and all in between.

I'm married to a crazy woman and I love her! So I'm tolerating my crazy woman till death does us part!

We've lost a brother on the battlefield.

:chillout:

Back