Welcome To aBlackWeb

How long have you waited..

Judy Winslow

I have bigger plans that my bday can wait.
Site President
You met someone. They aren't as quick as others to give it up. How long have you waited or how long are you willing to wait?

Waited? For what, sex?

J6wXl.gif

Its kind of waiting, but me and this girl were really really good friends in highschool but we always were in relationships even though there was a very clear connection between us. I met her when i was 14, we hooked up once when we were 16, then at 19 is when we gave it an honest try with eachother lol.

Besides that instance, if they dont show any signs of liking me like I like them, i usually move on within a month or 2

:damn:
You lying lol

Nope.

Never felt the need to put pressure on a woman to go there. I leave that up to them. When they get comfortable, and feel like they're ready, then they'll let me know. Have no problem getting to know each other 1st.

Majority of the time, they were the ones who initiated the 1st time sex.

With my ex it was 6 months. She was a virgin so I definitely didn't want to make her feel any pressure too. I'm a patient guy so I don't mind waiting if we're genuinely enjoying ourselves.

Few years, she came around after she got over our history.

If it's not instant it will be.

I've waited 2 weeks after that....I'm calling some old chick and getting my shots off :gtfoh:

<>

We grown, what we waiting for :ha:

My home girl (shouldn't have told me this shit) within 1-3 days a woman already knows if she's going to fuck or not fuck you..:lmao2: Shouldn't have told me that shit[;'.

Again, we grown, the fuck we waiting for:ha:

I've waited 2 weeks after that....I'm calling some old chick and getting my shots off :gtfoh:

<>

We grown, what we waiting for :ha:

My home girl (shouldn't have told me this shit) within 1-3 days a woman already knows if she's going to fuck or not fuck you..:lmao2: Shouldn't have told me that shit[;'.

Again, we grown, the fuck we waiting for:ha:
what up germs

Back