Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll How Long Do U Have To Know A Chick To Eat Her šŸ±?

?

• 1st Day

• A Week

• A Month

• We Have To Be In A Relationship

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the old days, it was, "I don't eat pussy."

Now it's, "I don't let her play with my ass."

Knowing damn well niggas out here trying suck the residue cum from the last nigga out the pussy and having they booty in the air with his eyes rolling back forth, getting they toilet bowel clean.

Lol, it's kinda like when bougie Instagram obsessed women be lying about how they hang out with the Marvin the Martian looking ass nigga with the 12 inch dick and the Wal-Mart job and act like they ain't getting renovated.

Buying the nigga Jordans to sweep in. Getting him NBA2K on 2K day, maxing out his MyPlayer the first nigga. Buying the nigga Elgato so he can stream with his 200 followers.

1705434034145.gif

Herpes dont always show on people. Lost of folks are asymptomatic but can still spread it. Also, it is not part of the std test. You have to specifically ask for that test.
On the real, about 2/3 of the world's population has herpes. I think maybe the number is uptil 80% here in the US so chances are high that people here and someone they deal with has it. Particularly people who around 40 and up. Most people get it in their teens though.

You get it from non sexual contact too. Sharing food, drinks, even a kiss on the check from a relative.

Back