Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll How Long Do U Have To Know A Chick To Eat Her šŸ±?

?

• 1st Day

• A Week

• A Month

• We Have To Be In A Relationship

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Time one of the least determining factors but for arguments sake, anywhere between the 3rd and 5th smash I know whether I'm eating or nah

I say close to a month. That's about the amount of time it took me get to know them and feel comfortable doing it.

I mean I've smashed b4 that time. But to put my face b/t them thighs...definitely close to that month mark.

I never have but I could go first night if I get a finger test off. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

If she dirty she dirty. Time doesn't really change that.

Story I'll regret sharing later time...

I fucked a chick I was dating on her period before. $40 uber to get there, ordered some food, her roommate cool so I break out some blow and right when im ready to get to it she wanna put on the titanic talking about "let's cuddle" cause she on the reds. Like nah I'm high and horny af we fucking. We both freaks so after running top she asked me to eat it and... I obliged. Went crazy on her shit. Went in the washroom after we finished and I looked like a vampire. Period all on my face, beard and my run dmc shirt. I looked absolutely fucking nuts lmaaooo.

I was high lol. Shit happens. We get freaky on this side.

I never have but I could go first night if I get a finger test off. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

If she dirty she dirty. Time doesn't really change that.

Story I'll regret sharing later time...

I fucked a chick I was dating on her period before. $40 uber to get there, ordered some food, her roommate cool so I break out some blow and right when im ready to get to it she wanna put on the titanic talking about "let's cuddle" cause she on the reds. Like nah I'm high and horny af we fucking. We both freaks so after running top she asked me to eat it and... I obliged. Went crazy on her shit. Went in the washroom after we finished and I looked like a vampire. Period all on my face, beard and my run dmc shirt. I looked absolutely fucking nuts lmaaooo.

I was high lol. Shit happens. We get freaky on this side.
1696526852303.gif

Are yā€™all asking for the mychart?
Nah. But me and my nigga ran a session on a chick and both ran into eachother at the walk in clinic on Monday. This nigga came out the doctors office as I was sitting in the waiting room. We dapped up and started laughing hard as fuck when we both realized we were there for the same shit. That $25 std check at 720 spadina held niggas down šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Back