Welcome To aBlackWeb

How is this called the cool table....

We didn't have a cool table.... It was more like a room. It was called the senior room....

Supposedly only seniors could go in there... But if you were cool enough nobody tripped... But if somebody did trip... Get ready to fight.

I used to go in the cuz I was funny, I played tunk heavy, and I was always about that class rilvary action. Somebody from my class even get talked to wrong I'm jumping off tables

Last edited:
We didn't have a cool table.... It was more like a room. It was called the senior room....

Supposedly only seniors could go in there... But if you were cool enough nobody tripped... But if somebody did trip... Get ready to fight.

I used to go in the cuz I was funny, I played think heavy, and I was always about that class rilvary action. Somebody from my class even get talked to wrong I'm jumping off tables
Dont nobody care man

Funny story, I could have easily died in a HS lunch room. I pulled the chair out from under dude, who is the “little” brother of a current UFC champ, cause he tried to steal my seat when I had gotten up to grab something.

He was a good 6’2 240 back then at least.

Longest three seconds of my life after he hit the floor, got up, looked me and walked away. Realized at that moment it was a misunderstanding and I had overracted.

He a cool ass nigga in general tho so I’m glad it ain’t go further left from there

Funny story, I could have easily died in a HS lunch room. I pulled the chair out from under dude, who is the “little” brother of a current UFC champ, cause he tried to steal my seat when I had gotten up to grab something.

Longest three seconds of my life after he hit the floor, got up, looked me and walked away. Realized at that moment it was a misunderstanding and I had overracted.

He a cool ass nigga in general tho so I’m glad it ain’t go further left from there
Don't nobody care man

Lmao Lurk got tired of waiting for ppls posts throughout the site to shit on so he made him a thread for the work to come to him

Give him his flowers nh
View attachment 469840

tenor.gif

I ate my lunch in the court yard wit friends, the "cool table" or lunch room I should say..at my school was niggaz itching to snuff anybody for any reason, and girls who instigated that action.

yea, I probably ate in our cafeteria like 3 times the whole time i was in highschool i was usually somewhere posted outside wildin'

then by the time we hit 11th grade niggas had cars so we'd sneak off to the mall n not even come back

You from Binghamton NY?

Riiiight

1613852087042.jpeg

We seen the movie too lmao

Back