Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Important Is Income When Dating?

Budgeting is more important than total income.

Cuz you're not dating how much they make a year, you're dating how much they willing to put aside for those activities

I’ve said it already.

It’s going to VERY interesting watching THIS cohort of…..melaninated she-mammals….reach their 40s and 50s.

I don't see why this an issue...plenty of women out there who dont ive a fuck trust me I'm know...same way there are men who will wife single moms. Let folks have their preferences.

1. There is an ALARMING number of you niggas kinda getting in your feelings over reactions. And it's strange.

2. You and I have had this convo before. The 'she-mammal shit is corny to me for reasons that I went into before and won't go into again. Shit ain't that deep.
1) I was curious at your reaction. That’s all.

2) Would you rather I called them bitches? You know why I say she-mammal. I’m not referring to female humans who act this way ladies OR women. They’ve lost that designation.

Last edited:
1) I was curious at your reaction. That’s all.

2) Would you rather I called them bitches? You know why I say she-mammal. I’m not referring to female humans who act this way ladies OR women. They’ve lost that designation.
You can still call them women

Back