Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Important Is a Ring?

but the ring itself should never be the determining factor in the amount of love the person has for the other.

otherwise you will always be playing catch up to what she requires and not whats important.

so the ring is the test....

my wife asked for a certain type of ring...i got it for her....but in return i said if i have to be married...i want diamonds too....an she bought it.

while it can be a symbol it should go both ways.

i see too many dudes out here with just plain steel on the finger while the lady has diamonds.

nah....if we gonna be equal....then thats what it should be.
what kinda ring she ask for?

what kinda ring she ask for?
she asked for a 1ct solitaire ring but wanted me to surprise her.

but since i know her...i wanted to make her happy and give her something that matches her personality. so i designed it myself for her. she was shocked when she saw it and her friends hated...an still hate til this day

she asked for a 1ct solitaire ring but wanted me to surprise her.

but since i know her...i wanted to make her happy and give her something that matches her personality. so i designed it myself for her. she was shocked when she saw it and her friends hated...an still hate til this day
what kinda design did you go with? in laymans terms

do her friends have really mainstream taste?

what kinda design did you go with? in laymans terms

do her friends have really mainstream taste?

well what she wanted and what she got was much different.

her friends want extravagant things...and want luxury taste....but you can kinda tell who wants to be like what they see and who they really are. ill save that for another thread.

but the ring i made for her had 25 small round diamonds on the sides...and had 16 baguettes along the top leading up to a round center stone.
total 3.74ct

engagement ring is not important to the wife and i. i was young when i purchased it. i did it many years ago and we didnt have internet shopping like we do now. i went into Littmans and over paid for a 1 ct. princess cut ring. jared and all the rest of them sell trash ass rings and sell them for way too much. now dont get me wrong i believe that if u are gonna propose then u need a ring. i think in today's world though its really no reason to spend a grip. u can go online and get u a nice ring for a good price.

our wedding bands are very important to us. not necessarily the ring itself because the wife and i both have several. we change them up for fashion reasons. one day we might rock gold or rose gold. the next day titanium or silver or white gold. they are not expensive at all. so we play with those. its what they symbolize though that matters to us so everyday no matter what wearing one of our bands.

last time my wife wore her engagement ring was april? yeah its been that long i dont even remember.

engagement ring is not important to the wife and i. i was young when i purchased it. i did it many years ago and we didnt have internet shopping like we do now. i went into Littmans and over paid for a 1 ct. princess cut ring. jared and all the rest of them sell trash ass rings and sell them for way too much. now dont get me wrong i believe that if u are gonna propose then u need a ring. i think in today's world though its really no reason to spend a grip. u can go online and get u a nice ring for a good price.

our wedding bands are very important to us. not necessarily the ring itself because the wife and i both have several. we change them up for fashion reasons. one day we might rock gold or rose gold. the next day titanium or silver or white gold. they are not expensive at all. so we play with those. its what they symbolize though that matters to us so everyday no matter what wearing one of our bands.

last time my wife wore her engagement ring was april? yeah its been that long i dont even remember.

Why do you need a ring to propose?

I'm not big on jewelry aside from earrings I rarely wear any. That being said I wouldn't want anything traditional or expensive, just would like him to put some thought into it.

Why do you need a ring to propose?

i feel like a proposal without a ring is just talk. there are some situations where u might just look at ur girl and say hey let's get married. go get a band and straight to the courthouse but most folks have time between the proposal and the wedding day. i feel like if u are serious u will get something to show u are serious. a chick walking around talking about my fiancee with no ring on looks crazy to me...jmo

Ladies and gentlemen how important is a ring to you?

How important is it for you to receive a ring from your s/o?

How important is it for you to give a ring to your s/o?

I'm pretty non traditional so a ring to symbolize our relationship has never been a big deal to me. But oddly enough, if my potential wife were to have these same sentiments I would give her a ring, a crown even.

How important is a ring to you?

I’m not pressed for a ring. It doesn’t make or break us or what we are about. There other things to worry about, like buying land and building a home. Not to mention 9/10 the ring is a diamond and I wish my black ass husband would pay a white man for something that our black brothers and sisters get killed over in Africa.

Yeah, I’ll be the one that’s extra.

No ring for me. I’m good.

I saw this couple’s courthouse wedding on IG and it was so beautiful ❤️ They had on matching jean jackets with their names....we talk about doing our own thing like that couple, but being the only daughter it might be a little difficult for me

Back