Welcome To aBlackWeb

How important do you think YOUR opinion is?

My opinion means everything to me because it’s my opinion.

But when somebody hit me with some facts my opinion will change then my new opinion will mean everything to me

My opinion means everything to me because it’s my opinion.
But when somebody hit me with some facts my opinion will change
then my new opinion will mean everything to me

This. Never be afraid to have your opinion change based on new information.

While I think all opinions are valid to some degree, I don't any hold value unless you're in a position of power.

My opinion is flexible and is always changing. Its only through sharing that opinion can it then influence my beliefs.

i like to be wrong because it helps me learn. so my opinion is usually based around ..."prove me wrong"

but on certain things.......i feel my opinion can be valuable.

other times....small talk.

did i answer the question?

I'm the same way. I feel like we're either going to strengthen your stance and teach me something....or YOU GON' LEARN TODAY!

i think its important in my own way of thinking and operating but I've always been self aware and humble

always been quiet and listened a lot more than I talk

if the convo or topic seems dumb af to begin with i most likely wont have an opinion at all

See I'm kinda the opposite. I've kinda had to build my world-view from scratch. I didn't really have any influences that I can think of from older family, etc. I had to piece the shit together myself. I guess that's why it bothers me so much when people have trouble doing the same and are constantly on the search for other people's opinions and thought processes.

I think my opinion is fundamentally superior ?

This thinking is rooted in ego though.

How can a man that knows everything learn anything?

There's a fine line between acknowledging sound reasoning skills and inflated self esteem.

Because of the mechanics of humans.

My thoughts control my actions.
Experiences and intelligence shape my personality.

That stands true for every person.

I can recognize a good opinion, but ultimately that opinion works best for the person who came up with it. Because it was developed using their intelligence based off of their personal experiences.

It may be good for me, but it's best for them.

As is my own opinion. Everything I come up with is the absolute best for me, because I'm only going to act off my own thoughts anyway

It's not always about right or wrong. What's best supercedes that determination.

This thinking is rooted in ego though.

How can a man that knows everything learn anything?

There's a fine line between acknowledging sound reasoning skills and inflated self esteem.

It's not rooted in ego at all.

Where did you get that I think I'm a man who knows everything?

'He who knows something knows that he knows nothing at all.'

I just have supreme confidence in my critical thinking skills and my decision making skills. I've been on Earth for 37 years and my instincts have rarely failed me. Why would I let OTHER people's opinions, who don't live MY life, or walk in MY shoes, dictate MY actions?

Back