Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Guyana Plans to Get Insanely Rich in Just 5 Years

majorvybz

MORE DETAILS HERE: https://jahsupreme.com/how-guyana-plans-to-get-insanely-rich-in-just-5-years

Guyana, a small country on the northeastern coast of South America, has the potential to become one of the world’s richest nations in just five years. With a population of fewer than 800,000 people, Guyana is sitting on one of the world’s largest oil reserves, estimated to hold over 8 billion barrels of oil. The discovery of this vast resource has brought an unprecedented opportunity for Guyana to transform its economy and improve the standard of living of its citizens.

I love my country, but I can't help but feel anxious for them. It's a poor country and the corruption is bad. It would be real easy to destabilize them. Fam have been telling me reps from all over the world have been showing up. 😒

Oh they coming for that oil, best believe!

And, yeah, corruption is rampant, or so I've been told.

Reactions: GNS
Didn't Guyana let American big oil in to drill for the black gold . I say they'll get screwed for letting outsiders control that oil

Suriname wants a piece, too.

Yeah was reading about this yesterday. Now it's basically a race between China who already has a piece of that new oil they have offshore or the US who has sunk its teeth in over the years to who is gonna fuck Guyana over first. Smh.

Let's hope any bloodshed is minimal.

Does Guyana have an army? A respectable one cuz Maduro is ordering prospectors to go in make themselves at home and see what’s there as far as natural resources

Long Live The Bolivarian Revolution 🇻🇪

Guyana is demographically doomed to become an apartheid state with Blacks on the bottom and Venezuela is the largest American resistance force in the region.

Sacrifices must b made.

Back