Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far back can you remember?

KingBlafy

IMG_2209.gif

I can vaguely remember being in a baby stroller and rain falling on a plastic cover. That is the hardest thing to remember and I only can think of a small small glimpse of it.

can remember being 5yr old in kindergarten having my blue race car bookbag. My mom said bye and was leaving, and I ran to her and she said, nope go inside to meet everyone. I went inside the class and was just stuck. I do another day remember learning my ABC’s sitting down on a big carpet.

Very recently I've recounted things to my mother that happened when I was a bit more than two years old in very vivid detail.

"There's no way you could possibly remember that so clearly, you were barely two when that happened!" - Moms, a few weeks ago.

I once told my mom about a memory or dream I had. I described the apartment and layout, that it was on the basement floor if the building and a lady knocked on the door and said it was a fire and I saw a German Shepard.

My mom was in shock. Cuz a fire burned down our building and the upstairs neighbor was the one who came to tell us about the fire and she had a German Shepard.

My mom said I was like 2.

When I was 2 I put a ninja turtle action figure in the oven when I was playing, and the next day my mama turned it on and it melted into a green puddle at the bottom of the stove.

More than the puddle itself, I remember the smell of that burning plastic vividly.

I’m at the point where I know that certain things happened but I can’t remember them as memories anymore. And any attempt at tryin to have the memory is more of a retelling with images more so than recollection. I really wish I could actually remember some stuff, good shit that comforted me. But hey

I’m at the point where I know that certain things happened but I can’t remember them as memories anymore. And any attempt at tryin to have the memory is more of a retelling with images more so than recollection. I really wish I could actually remember some stuff, good shit that comforted me. But hey
They come in flashes for me also

Sometimes scents which really hit me. It’s like I haven’t not smelled that since I was 6. It was food, but the way it smelled reminded me of being a small child.

Life happens and changes everything. One day it’s heavy in your head, then other way more important recent stuff happens, and it fades away.

Back