Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far are you driving for sex?

i flew a bitch out from Montana to fuq once. then she had the nerve to say she aint feelin like it. threw her ass out. she had money for shopping but she spent it on a cab.

was i wrong?

i flew a bitch out from Montana to fuq once. then she had the nerve to say she aint feelin like it. threw her ass out. she had money for shopping but she spent it on a cab.

was i wrong?
So you're bi today?

was i wrong?

Was it established that sex was definitely happening or was it implied and left open to interpretation?

In other words did she say something like let's meet up with no expectations and just kinda left it at that?

Was it established that sex was definitely happening or was it implied and left open to interpretation?

In other words did she say something like let's meet up with no expectations and just kinda left it at that?
we were texting suggestively.

we were texting suggestively.
Therein lies your problem

You should've been upfront about your expectations if y'all had been communicating like that

Now I do believe you can make a trip and that can essentially plant the seed for future hookups. But the weekend should already be planned in advance to avoid as little downtime as possible

But even if y'all are meeting to just eventually fuck, still have something to do unless the only thing they want to do is you

Back