Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you think you would be if you were to become rich today?

What yall describing to me is more the people around you changing because of what you now have than you yourself actually changing.

Get a new phone number had this number for 10 years people who I don't even talk to anymore would be blowing me up pause.

I would have to learn to say no to people friends and family members cause I'm very generous financially when I shouldn't be.

exactly.

i just like to see what people think they would do.

you dont need to be a billionaire to see how people change over something as small as a new car or having a bad chick.

its often more about how you are forced to change because of how people see you.
Also, people think of "change" as a bad thing. Not all change is bad. If you were someone who did not care about giving back or just didn't think about it, you may change now that you have a lot of money. Since you now have a feeling on what it is like on both sides. Maybe someone was cheap before but now that they are financially free, they may spend a lot more on things they normally wouldn't before the money.

Also, people think of "change" as a bad thing. Not all change is bad. If you were someone who did not care about giving back or just didn't think about it, you may change now that you have a lot of money. Since you now have a feeling on what it is like on both sides. Maybe someone was cheap before but now that they are financially free, they may spend a lot more on things they normally wouldn't before the money.
nothing but troof here..

i have learned...that if you make $40k/yr for example. you think like that.
and thats ok.

but if you making $400k/yr, your tastes change because things open up the more zeroes are adding to the end.
and thats ok.

but to think you will still like you are making $40k is almost impossible. it can be done but most likely wont.

but then your conversations begin to change because your outlook and experiences begin to change but that doesnt mean you are changing the core of who you are.

i have always heard so many stories and have many of my own......its a crazy.

I know some relationships would change but that's more due to me having some "if you got it im entitled to it" family members who would assume they deserve something just for existing. My closest people though nothing would change at all

The same. I’d finally be able to be as generous as I’ve always wanted to be.

I know some relationships would change but that's more due to me having some "if you got it im entitled to it" family members who would assume they deserve something just for existing. My closest people though nothing would change at all
This..

Shit is irritating as hell.

I had my part in this tho. Trying to look out....but that turned to some other shit

Change doesnt mean bad. If you come into 5 mil and act like you only got 50k, you fucking up.

I self diagnosed myself when I went from mininum wage and in debt to 6 figures and noticed that my thinking and the way I approached shit changed drastically. Things I never gave a fuck about like health care, retirement, savings, investments, hobbies, health, daily stress levels, what I was eating, etc... all became important over night.

So if I take that and some real money to it, im sure the change would be just as drastic.

Meh, my peoples are my peoples. They been with me at my brokest, they'll be with me at my richest.

I'd just be sittin on tons of cash only buying what I already buy and what I need. Only thing changing is my living arrangements. I would by a secluded home up in Cali and maybe raise horses and ejoy my peace. It would allow me to avoid people as much as I want which is hard to do now.

Back