Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you think you would be if you were to become rich today?

Would you still operate the same do you think friendships and relationships would suffer? Would you change the world?

We’ve all heard the saying along the lines of “being wealthy will show who you really are” and I’m defining rich here as over 2 billion dollars.

I’d operate the same. My friendships will definitely change. Any mf on some funny shit with me the day I become rich will be dropped.

i'd be the same just to an extreme

I'd take extra lengths to be even more secluded and low key

i wouldnt work, but i would occupy myself with hobbies and interests to a passion

wouldnt pick up any new friends, but I would spoil and entertain the few I do have

I like to tell myself I'd remain the same or better, but I worry once I got ahold of that root, it'd be evil.

New number cause my old number would blow the fuck up

would hang around the boujee crowd for like a week then take my ass to a undisclosed location and work on keeping the wealth flowing

Wouldn't much change. I can count on one hand the people I truly fuck with now and those will be the same people after the money comes.

This thread reminds me that I need to check my lotto tickets.

I'd be the same asshole I am now just with more money. I would also get to use my favorite word ever even more since I would have more "NO".

One change that I would make is I'd help more kids, do more for old people and mentally and physically challenged people.

All healthy able bodied late teens to adults GET A FUCKING JOB!! Ain't no handouts over here!!!!

I'd be the same asshole I am now just with more money. I would also get to use my favorite word ever even more since I would have more "NO".

All healthy able bodied late teens to adults GET A FUCKING JOB!! Ain't no handouts over here!!!!
yea i can see this.

but you musta been had money because uh............

Honestly, most people would like to think they would stay the same but realistically it is not that easy. If you never had money, or dont have to live check to check, how do you know how it would feel? People around you will almost force you to change. That could be from people now asking you for favors or someone betraying you. You might become less trusting, friendly, more cold...etc. never know until you walk in those shoes.

Honestly, most people would like to think they would stay the same but realistically it is not that easy. If you never had money, or dont have to live check to check, how do you know how it would feel? People around you will almost force you to change. That could be from people now asking you for favors or someone betraying you. You might become less trusting, friendly, more cold...etc. never know until you walk in those shoes.
exactly.

i just like to see what people think they would do.

you dont need to be a billionaire to see how people change over something as small as a new car or having a bad chick.

its often more about how you are forced to change because of how people see you.

Back