Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you start off sex?

If I don't give a fuck about her
This-wont-Take-long.jpg
That shit don't work for me.
She act like she don't care I here i come.

Smdh
I'm embarrassed.

This morning I was slapping her ass and fingering her asshole while she was on the phone. Yesterday when she on FaceTime with her niece I yanked her off the couch by her feet. Must have looked like a disappearing act for her niece.

ay how do ya'll approach when she's sleep?

idk if its age or what but i've been falling off of that for a while now

I'll just wait til you up and ready, im not tryna do the sleepy booty rub sideways morning breath spoon action

its kind of a problem tho

if she sleep, I just go fap..theres a 50 percent chance of her complaining...

and even if she reluctantly do it if shes upset..the effort just gone make u mad..

fuck it,.fap, get something to eat and watch netflix.

If she sleep its a wrap. Used to be a time I could slap that ass or suck a titty and get it crackin

Now

Forget about it.

Shit I'm angry typing this

if she sleep, I just go fap..theres a 50 percent chance of her complaining...

and even if she reluctantly do it if shes upset..the effort just gone make u mad..

fuck it,.fap, get something to eat and watch netflix.

nah....total opposite

she'll wake up, notice im not in bed and be mad I didnt wake her up

wont move tho....just text me hints....if I dont jump on it I must be not interested or I beat it already smh

part of thats my fault but damn lol

ay how do ya'll approach when she's sleep?

idk if its age or what but i've been falling off of that for a while now

I'll just wait til you up and ready, im not tryna do the sleepy booty rub sideways morning breath spoon action

its kind of a problem tho

If I'm really tryin to get some...then I'll start playing wit her titties, and squeezing her nipples. Then start playin wit the pussy.

If I'm asleep and got my back turned...she'll reach over and start rubbin my chest...yank me over on my back and start stroking me.

It all depends on how sleepy I am. She has a habit of actin like she's scared to get it. Will do the whole "booty rubbin while spoonin" thing to hint she wants some...but won't budge. Smh.

I just lay there just to see how long it'll take for her to actually do something. She gotten mad a couple of times b/c I fell asleep on her azzz. My reaction...

giphy (5) (1).gif

Stop bullshty'n. We too grown for that hint shyt. Told her, along wit any other chick I've dealt wit plenty of times...if I'm asleep and you want it...go for it. Am I really gonna turned down good pussy...no. I'll wake up. Lol

Back