How do you show love or that you care?

Judy Winslow

I have bigger plans that my bday can wait.
Site President
Jan 19, 2017
Lala Land
Are you vocal about it, through actions, or do you just expect the people you rock with to know?

Last edited:
I will tell someone but I’m also a giver. I’ll do nice things, give gifts, words of affirmation.

I’m huge on gifts, small or big but I love getting gifts. I try to pay attention to how people take in knowing you care about them. Some people love that little ego boost with your words.

Combination of all three, tho I usually show it the wrong way for the wrong person

Lol at usually. I ALWAYS do it wrong

If a care.. first off, I'm actively listening to you

I'll make it a point to remember things significant to you

You come up in daily musings so more app to randomly share things that made me think of you

I make an effort to make sure your thought process is positive, through verbal support or other means

I hit you back quickly in forms of communication

A big one is I actually talk to you on the phone for longer than 5 minutes

I give more of myself, my personal time is important to be so I feel like giving that is the biggest gift to me personally cause I'm selfish with my time

I seek to solve problems you have

The greatest sign of all from me is affection, i dont like to be touched. So if I'm initiating physical contact, your on the top of the ladder of who I care about

It's more important to learn the love language of the person you are expressing yourself too...

My love language is doing things for people.... So when people do things for me it's greatly appreciated.

My wife love language is more affectionate..... So I can be expressing myself by doing a whole lot of shit for her but it don't mean as much as showing her the affection that she mostly appreciates

• Goat
Reactions: Chicity
By nature I don’t fuc with many, so If I give you any of my energy, I expect you to know How I feel.
It’s levels to it, so the more I care, the more I do.