Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you pick up girls at the gym?

Damn so much diffirent opnions in this thread. Some people say gym spots ain't that spot to pick up women at. And some say yes.

Lol man I’ve never heard anything negative about talking to girls at the gym before. So idk what these guys are talking about. If you’re worried about being seen as “creepy” then chances are you’re focused on the wrong thing. Plenty of women like being approached at the gym…

I agree with avoiding women you work with, but PLENTY of times I’ve bagged, and seen girls get bagged at the gym…

Like my original post, you just got to know when and where is the best time to introduce yourself

1. Have a strict schedule and lifting routine. Show that you there to work, and stay focused on your sets and reps. It helps to keep a note pad to keep track of your progress.

2. Focus only on working out. Don't go after them. Let them come after you. And even then only seem worried about getting your work out on. But be polite. Just don't sound thirsty.

3. Practice good technique. Make sure you look like your know what the fuck you're doing when you're lifting. And don't be all obnoxious grunting n shit.

Do those three things... Someone will approach you. If it's one thing about women, they hate to see a man having a good time not thinking about them. It'll drive one of them crazy and she'll have to disrupt your fun to see what kinda person you are.... Just don't fuck it up

This man got the step-by-step like Biggie in the 10 Crack Commandments and shit.

Lol man I’ve never heard anything negative about talking to girls at the gym before. So idk what these guys are talking about. If you’re worried about being seen as “creepy” then chances are you’re focused on the wrong thing. Plenty of women like being approached at the gym…

I agree with avoiding women you work with, but PLENTY of times I’ve bagged, and seen girls get bagged at the gym…

Like my original post, you just got to know when and where is the best time to introduce yourself
What kind of clothes do you wear? you think bitches care about what you wear?

I work out barefoot do you think it's a concern? Then regular adidas shorts and a t-shirt

What kind of clothes do you wear? you think bitches care about what you wear?

I work out barefoot do you think it's a concern? Then regular adidas shorts and a t-shirt

You worry too much about shit which is going to automatically kill your game no matter what you have on or not

Think about that

Thanks brother. Will keep it in mind.

Confidence has disappeared

It's happened that boyfriends get mad, these days you can't talk to people? those thoughts you sometimes think

Last edited:

I think the issue is if things go south you will still each other on a regular basis and eventually somebody gotta go to another gym...

I think the issue is if things go south you will still each other on a regular basis and eventually somebody gotta go to another gym...

If son plays his cards right he won’t have to worry about that even if she’s not interested or they don’t click

The approach part is easy but that’s not the point…how does it end? Can you change women without changing gyms? I don’t need those problems, tryna avoid her, her tryna avoid me. I need to be able to move through certain places free of worry.

The approach part is easy but that’s not the point…how does it end? Can you change women without changing gyms? I don’t need those problems, tryna avoid her, her tryna avoid me. I need to be able to move through certain places free of worry.

Just because something doesn’t end in your favor doesn’t mean it has to end badly or embarrassingly..

Can you read the room? Read body language? Quickly sense her level of interest? Do you have a sense of timing and are quick enough to make the right moves without seeming forced? Can you improvise and start a compelling convo? And can you also keep it pushing without feeling salty if she isn’t available?

These are how things are handled at its best.

Imma keep it a buck, I truly believe a lot of guys simply don’t know how to engage with women very well. So they either wait for their “lucky moment” or they wait for HER to make the first move.

As flattering as that may sound, a man should never wait for a woman to be the initiator if he knows he finds a woman attractive. Because if you continue the convo with her she’s going to wonder why you didn’t say anything to her before she came to you…and the worst thing you can do is give her the impression that you were “waiting for her to make the move”….

I’ve seen the plenty of people flirt with each other at gyms and even professional settings. Never saw it as one of them having to leave for good unless it was some sexual harassment shit like her being groped and him being too crass.

I used to go to Golds gym and me and friends knew several baddies…

An easy pull if you wanted it to be…y’all act like gym environments are meant to be anti-social

The biggest issue wouldn’t be pulling a chick it would be getting her off you if she becomes too clingy….different story

Just because something doesn’t end in your favor doesn’t mean it has to end badly or embarrassingly..

Can you read the room? Read body language? Quickly sense her level of interest? Do you have a sense of timing and are quick enough to make the right moves without seeming forced? Can you improvise and start a compelling convo? And can you also keep it pushing without feeling salty if she isn’t available?

These are how things are handled at its best.

Imma keep it a buck, I truly believe a lot of guys simply don’t know how to engage with women very well. So they either wait for their “lucky moment” or they wait for HER to make the first move.

As flattering as that may sound, a man should never wait for a woman to be the initiator if he knows he finds a woman attractive. Because if you continue the convo with her she’s going to wonder why you didn’t say anything to her before she came to you…and the worst thing you can do is give her the impression that you were “waiting for her to make the move”….

I’ve seen the plenty of people flirt with each other at gyms and even professional settings. Never saw it as one of them having to leave for good unless it was some sexual harassment shit like her being groped and him being too crass.

I’m talking about months down the road when you ready to cut her loose, I think you misunderstood me. Not talking about the initial interaction.

I can’t think of a single woman who I used to date/deal with who I would want to be a regular at my gym

I’m talking about months down the road when you ready to cut her loose, I think you misunderstood me

Never give a woman the impression you want anything long-term if you know you’re gonna “cut her loose” later

Woman get angry when they feel lied to and slot of guys give Roman false impressions of commitment when it’s really just a fling.

Go to a gym with frequent members..I can almost guarantee several of them smashed and you would never know or realize

I really think y’all are thinking too much about this….there’s no harm in knowing how to engage with someone you find attractive at the gym as long as you know HOW to do it.

These damn females are horny as hell lol

Never give a woman the impression you want anything long-term if you know you’re gonna “cut her loose” later

Woman get angry when they feel lied to and slot of guys give Roman false impressions of commitment when it’s really just a fling.

Go to a gym with frequent members..I can almost guarantee several of them smashed and you would never know or realize

I really think y’all are thinking too much about this….there’s no harm in knowing how to engage with someone you find attractive at the gym as long as you know HOW to do it.

These damn females are horny as hell lol

I don’t want any of my former flings at my gym either

If you disagree that’s cool

I want my mind to be on one thing

There is a girl who lives at the gym, always there.A bodybuilder at my gym said I was doing the gym wrong. I do back exercises and she comments all the time. Rough bastard. I ask for her number because my mom said she's flirting with me but nah lol

After reading the comments here, I have come to a conclusion. It is best to change gyms. Most minors at my job. I want older, as you say in the gym as "gold athletes" they are serious women.

Back