Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY How Do You Impact the ABW

Mooney

Moon for Short
We all have a distinctive purpose here, and everyone's impact here is making this a great place to be!!!

How do you feel you impact the BlackWeb?

Myself personally when I first came I didn't know what place I had here and maybe I still don't?! I nestled mostly in the record store and made a few threads that seem to gain a little popularity. I provided a way to play Evil Apples with the "Kitten Klub" the chat and games are fun (pause). I'm thinking of sharing a chat app which might be fun! I have a barbershop that will hopefully expand to more customers. I am also providing some great info in the Vegan, Vegetarian,Pescatarian thread that will grow eventually.

I'll defend any woman in here! Reckless talk against a woman is a no no!

#MyImpactThusFar

Last edited:
Hopefully making folks laugh, dropping a facto here and there, as well as helping posters get this ABW guap

Shit drop me something. I'm trying to ball out too lol

I may have a financial opportunity for you and everyone else soon. Especially for cats trying to get their Ms up. I know that sounds incredibly shiesty and it'll probably sound shiestier the more I explain it, but I may be on to something

I fit in where I fit in.

I'm also a funny muthafonka.

BBW Thread...fiyah

Things That Grind Your Gears thread...fiyah

Random Hip Hop Ish thread...lit

Droppin posts to help keep computers putin...done

Lol's....GOAT's...Likes from my ABW folks...endless.

I also like to think I'm one of the most level headed posters in here when it comes to serious discussions. So I look at both sides of the argument, rather just one side.

Stay on the Most Likes list just about every week (ended up on Top 3 posters list b4 IC/Maven switch). I must be doing something right.

More to come.

In a nutshell...I post.

I fit in where I fit in.

I'm also a funny muthafonka.

BBW Thread...fiyah

Things That Grind Your Gears thread...fiyah

Random Hip Hop Ish thread...lit

Droppin posts to help keep computers putin...done

Lol's....GOAT's...Likes from my ABW folks...endless.

I also like to think I'm one of the most level headed posters in here when it comes to serious discussions. So I look at both sides of the argument, rather just one side.

Stay on the Most Likes list just about every week (ended up on Top 3 posters list b4 IC/Maven switch). I must be doing something right.

More to come.

In a nutshell...I post.
Grinds your gears is my shit (pause)

Back