Welcome To aBlackWeb

how do you guys deal with neibors who blasted super loud music and have dog poop in your yard and porch?

Op already boobytrapped his yard several times. 😅 That dog been got.

yep. and they still allowing it in the yard. which tells me they do not care about the dog. so why should i. the dog almost got hit by a car.

so i said i am done. this is a game to them. and they are racists. and they think since i am mentally ill. and quiet and cover my face that i will not take it there.

2. so i said if i beat them up. they will call the police. so if i hurt there dog. it will fucked with them more. and break there heart. and its a good chance i will get off easier then hurting them.

3. so i am going to record it and use this video in court. if they try to take me to court. or police try to arrest me and shoot me.

i tried to let it slide. but not no more.

cause think about it. if i end up on the news. the first thang yaw going say is i am mentally ill. and why would he want to hurt the dog. and i am a monster. and they are going to potray the white couple as angels and me as a demon.

2 black women found those 2 missing babies in columbus ohio. and the cops got all the glory and priase when they did not even put out a amber alert or indy police did not look for her.

It says more about you that you actually typed all of this shit

if you took out your trash and step in dog shit. and brough it back into your carpet or ktichen floor you would be upset too.

2. then you have a couple that anatozing you and talk shit outside calling you names. and trying to get you o fight them so they can call the police on you.

i heard the dude say. he knows i call the police on his black ass. that why he has not done nothing yet.

3. what can you do to a person who acts tough. and then runs and call the police went confronted or hides.

then when you minding your business or gone. infested your yard with dog poop.

and blasts loud music.

5. i cherish my life and freedom and do not want to get shot by police. so its my life and health that is at steak.

so i want to enjoy it before i run from the police. get shot or go to jail or mental hostpial.

Poison the dogs dummy

you know what i was just thinking about that. dropping some bloagon or food with bleach or rat posion in there yard and watching him eat and die.

or waiting until night time. put some food down. spray it with bleach and put some cleaning chemicals in it. and watch him go to work.

second option is drop a weight out of the second window and drop it on him.

third option when he is out there. throw a glass cup.

5. option 4. drop thumb tacks and razors in there back porch so he can get cut up.

6.drop a glass cup on him.

get a metal bar and beat the living crap out of the white devil.

You gotta elevate bruh... every time yo stomach bubble, you go in their yard and take a shit... become the dog

honestly i have stomach ulcer and chrone diease. and seriously thought about getting a bag and taking laxitives and going crazy and dropping shit in there back porch or yard.

stomach ulcer and laxitives is like hell on earth bro. .

i swear its the worst feeling in the world. its like what women feel with pregency pains. i feel like i unload a baby. and do not eat for 3 days.

Back