Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you feel when someone blatantly flirts with your S/O right in front of you?

Depends on how hard they tried and me an shawty relationship. Like if you my girl and not just talking or dating then im feel some type of way

If he's just giving her a compliment it's cool but if dude is blatantly flirting with my lady in front of me then regardless of how she responds, that's a direct disrespect to me and I would be more than compelled to address this disrespect immediately.

Immediately.

TBH I want to see how my man handles being flirted with around me.

I need a nigga that's going to shut the shit down and it would be quite a turn on to see him tell another woman to back off because he's satisfied with me.

Last edited:
I'm giving him nothing but tonsils as soon as we get to the house if I see him out there handling his business.

I can't say that's something that's happened to me too often besides the ave. Bunch of hounds over there when you're heading up the steps of Parsons smh. IF a dude tried some slick commenting shit I'd let him know she's with me and we keep it moving.

I can't say that's something that's happened to me too often besides the ave. Bunch of hounds over there when you're heading up the steps of Parsons smh. IF a dude tried some slick commenting shit I'd let him know she's with me and we keep it moving.

What's the ave?

What's the ave?
Jamaica Avenue lol white people trying to make it say "Downtown Jamaica ":disnig:A Starbucks is coming somewhere over there and they're building a buffalo wild wings I think too :mf!::mf2:

Gentrification is a bitch

They want to rename Harlem "Soha"
Indeed smh they're sneaking into Harlem but BK and BX are getting killed. They've been knocking down houses over here in Queens and now trying to morph the ave uhhh

One time we were all at a bar, and when I went to the bathroom, this humongous ass football looking ass nigga pulled up on the wife. .

I'm talking like 6'7" 325 easy.....

Two of my boys were there too..... They saw dude shooting his shot,, and they was like

"Iight, if D pop the nigga, imma hit him with a barstool and then run. You follow up as you deem fit"

That shit was hilarious. I just posted up and looked homie up n down like " iight man, have a nice evening Bruh"

One time we were all at a bar, and when I went to the bathroom, this humongous ass football looking ass nigga pulled up on the wife. .

Two of my boys were there too..... They saw dude shooting his shot,, and they was like

"Iight, if D pop the nigga, imma hit him with a barstool and then run. You follow up as you deem fit"

That shit was hilarious. I just posted up and looked homie up n down like " iight man, have a nice evening Bruh"
Bar fight WILL be happening in time brotha it must :clawd:

I remember that shit... I seen him pass by us once before you left me lol so when approach me after you left for the bathroom I laughed... I told homeboy naw move along with the quickness! The look on your face as you walked up from behind him... I was scared lol.

Back