Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you feel when someone blatantly flirts with your S/O right in front of you?

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
Like make no mistake. They were clearly flirting.

This is not under debate whether it was flirting or not...all three of yall immediately recognized it as flirting.

what happens now?

does it depend on how your s/o responds?
does it depend on how it was done? like playful flirting, or something as simple as.....bringing your man a plate, lol

yes that is dumb. if someone fixed my S/O a plate, I'd only be mad if he didn't say thank you.

i use Trini quote cuz that could be taken as her flirting. and it made me laugh that she would only be mad if he didn't say thank you.

Trini i understand you wouldn't consider that flirting, so i'm not accusing you of that, i'm just explaining how i got here.

A good example would be if a female made a clear sexual comment about your man like..

'My God you just have one of those faces i could sit on all day. I know your woman better keep an eye on you"

like....how do you respond to that?

Like make no mistake. They were clearly flirting.

This is not under debate whether it was flirting or not...all three of yall immediately recognized it as flirting.

what happens now?

does it depend on how your s/o responds?
does it depend on how it was done? like playful flirting, or something as simple as.....bringing your man a plate, lol

i use Trini quote cuz that could be taken as her flirting. and it made me laugh that she would only be mad if he didn't say thank you.

Trini i understand you wouldn't consider that flirting, so i'm not accusing you of that, i'm just explaining how i got here.

A good example would be if a female made a clear sexual comment about your man like..

'My God you just have one of those faces i could sit on all day. I know your woman better keep an eye on you"

like....how do you respond to that?
the host of an event is usually the one serving out plates at dinner parties, unless everyone is helping themselves. this isn't flirting in my book at all. I don't associate plate fixing with romance or sex - not nearly. I associate it with catering services.

oh make no mistake, i done seen some shit go down at a cookout before cuz a chick randomly bought some nigga plate when his girl didn't...

she was like
"you know this bitch?...why the fuck she bringing you food n shit?"

and sho nuff....:damnnn:

i can't handle disrespect....

i gotta work on it....lol, i never had a real bad moment with my wife and dudes coming at her, but i definitely make it clear that it'll go there if we continue.....

my wife is funny as fuck though.....there's been a few times i got flirted on in front of her.......i'm good with playing that hsit off though...my swerve game is legendary.....she always call me out on it later though

If someone flirts with my SO in front of me, without knowing we are a couple, he or I better quickly inform them and laugh it off . if they knowingly try it (never happened before my eyes), I imagine I'd feel disrespected and think they're thirsty. in that case, he better shut it down before I do.
oh make no mistake, i done seen some shit go down at a cookout before cuz a chick randomly bought some nigga plate when his girl didn't...

she was like
"you know this bitch?...why the fuck she bringing you food n shit?"

and sho nuff....:damnnn:
lol @ this

article-2348773-1A830CD8000005DC-520_964x632.jpg

birds.

oh yea they was birds.... but damn shorty was munching down and never made her man a plate cuz he was playing dominos.....she shoulda brought him something.....

the other chick was just watching them play and was like...."oh you ain't get no food? don't get up i got you"

man...that shit was comedy

oh yea they was birds.... but damn shorty was munching down and never made her man a plate cuz he was playing dominos.....she shoulda brought him something.....

the other chick was just watching them play and was like...."oh you ain't get no food? don't get up i got you"

man...that shit was comedy
all of them are birds. especially him tho. food is in the kitchen, he's hungry n he don't get it? lmao. fire right in front of me but ima eat raw meat ass nigga.

I think it depends on the setting. But for the most part we make each other's plates. Also, there are too many complications to making my plate so if another woman did they would have to know me very well and if it wasn't family I can see it being a problem if my wife doesn't know her. But we are mainly just around family in these type of circumstances so I don't know. But in my courting days I have seen a woman get mad at another woman for making me a drink.

all of them are birds. especially him tho. food is in the kitchen, he's hungry n he don't get it? lmao. fire right in front of me but ima eat raw meat ass nigga.
Does it depend on who's kitchen? If we are at my families houses I usually make her plate and the reverse at her families house.

I'd laugh

She got the balls to flirt with a dude in my face??

Yeah, I'm a bitchass nigga

Does it depend on who's kitchen? If we are at my families houses I usually make her plate and the reverse at her families house.
at the gatherings or dinners I go to, its either the host/hostess in the kitchen bringing food to the dinner table (tho usually guests who arrive early will help with this), or if its a buffet everyone just takes turns. at dinner parties, ppl just pass round the big plate of rice or salt or gravy to each other based on physical proximity. the wholewoman fix plate, man eat, isnt a pattern I witness in my circle. n I pay attention to these things.

it wldn't matter to me but thats my point of reference. if i was brought up to see plate fixing as an intimate thing, as opposed to something you do out of convenience or politeness, I might view it differently.
this lady lmao

I think it depends on the setting. But for the most part we make each other's plates. Also, there are too many complications to making my plate so if another woman did they would have to know me very well and if it wasn't family I can see it being a problem if my wife doesn't know her. But we are mainly just around family in these type of circumstances so I don't know. But in my courting days I have seen a woman get mad at another woman for making me a drink.
fun story real quick before i walk out the door.....

Summer 2009 me and the wife in philly....we just dating not even engaged yet, but we're hanging in philly with my sister and her husband and their friends.....

anyway we're at a bar...it's a fish fry...and everybody is there with their plates.....and i go to the bar to get my drink and my lady's drink....no biggie.....i was getting a rum and coke, i like captain morgan n coke, so if they got cap....that's whassup...

i gets to the bartender....and...yea...shorty was fine....like real fine.....tall, powerfully thick....nice smile.....and she was smiling hard at me.....

and i'm no dummy bartenders smile at niggaz for a tip alll day long....

but naw yo this chick go straight in....when i told her my drink she was like...you like rum n coke...i got you...

and she puts 151 in my drink....i'm like :df:

she goes "i seen you come in here with that redbone, i was watching yall dance.....i just figured if i get you drunk enough maybe you'll forget you came in here with her"
i bought 4 drinks she only charged me for 2.....this broad was choosing hard as fuclk......
now i'm like:df::df:

i takes my drinks and goes back over to the table and tell everybody what's good....

they look at me like:hedidit:
go back to the bar and get everybody's drinks strong and for half price......right now dammit

i felt so cheap, cuz i went back up there and was flirting back with this chick all night for cheap drinks....

i felt so cheap...... but we were soooooooooooooooooooo drunk...

fun story real quick before i walk out the door.....

Summer 2009 me and the wife in philly....we just dating not even engaged yet, but we're hanging in philly with my sister and her husband and their friends.....

anyway we're at a bar...it's a fish fry...and everybody is there with their plates.....and i go to the bar to get my drink and my lady's drink....no biggie.....i was getting a rum and coke, i like captain morgan n coke, so if they got cap....that's whassup...

i gets to the bartender....and...yea...shorty was fine....like real fine.....tall, powerfully thick....nice smile.....and she was smiling hard at me.....

and i'm no dummy bartenders smile at niggaz for a tip alll day long....

but naw yo this chick go straight in....when i told her my drink she was like...you like rum n coke...i got you...

and she puts 151 in my drink....i'm like :df:

she goes "i seen you come in here with that redbone, i was watching yall dance.....i just figured if i get you drunk enough maybe you'll forget you came in here with her"
i bought 4 drinks she only charged me for 2.....this broad was choosing hard as fuclk......
now i'm like:df::df:

i takes my drinks and goes back over to the table and tell everybody what's good....

they look at me like:hedidit:
go back to the bar and get everybody's drinks strong and for half price......right now dammit

i felt so cheap, cuz i went back up there and was flirting back with this chick all night for cheap drinks....

i felt so cheap...... but we were soooooooooooooooooooo drunk...
u operate like a woman lmao

People don't blatantly flirt with her in front of me. I have seen it when she goes to get a drink and we are out and stuff but I think for the most part people respect Rasta differently. She gets tired of people talking about my hair but I don't view that as flirting tho and I don't think she does.

Back