Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you feel when a female relative posts a sexy/suggestive pic

5 post in and BlakFiyah already sound like an incestuous fuck nigga

Nigga damn near 50 and still talk liking that for 'jks'. IC left the worst impression on you niggas

you say "just post" but I'm not the one who pointed out your promotion 1st

point out the "incest" in my 1st post tho...............:cont:

"social media" huh?

man ya'll mofos more guilty than anybody else.............my lil relatives got enough sense not to post reckless in a forum where their male relatives could be lurking

but as long as she don't end up with her pics in "The Candy Shop" it's all good right?

People who follow their relatives on social media are guilty? Did I miss something?

Niggas in here starting to get big mad.

:popcorn2:

they are tho

I called my son a professional snitch.............then the 1st thing this mofo does is exactly that by calling my old name out

meanwhile I see people don't read AND think, hence my posts triggering folks

cats think they slick either admitting their young ones are some future yamps in the making

or they the ones actually lurking their fam's IG pages :hahaha:

you say "just post" but I'm not the one who pointed out your promotion 1st

point out the "incest" in my 1st post tho...............:cont:
There are 53k members on the site. Find one of them to conversate with b

no ma'am...........conversate is slang

converse is the proper verb

unless we are talking about the noun which are shoes
The nerve of you to expect people to write all formal and long winded in an informal setting. This isnt the workplace, this isnt school, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna type that way on the interwebs.

When I have to write a report its "formal" english. Cant be talkin like I do on here or in text and be taken seriously. But on the net, idgaf, think I didn't get past grade 5, idc

Back