Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Do You Feel About High School Dropouts...

Oh shit gorilla wit an attitude?

Him and Johnnyroccit had a long beef nh
LMAO @ the $160 flex. :lol10:

200.gif

His first thread "Black Jew" he said he was from thecoli. And the thecoli already knew he's from the ic because there's old ic members over there. Nothing new.

I knew my phuckery senses were tingling for a reason...S/O my memory

@Infamous114

I'm cthu@ you pulling receipts in that other thread this morning🤣

He doesn't seem to care if yall expose him. He knows the fuckery with how the ic and thecoli works. Let's grow up and move on

The exposals for reps are corny. I know you've been tryna hold back. And I'm glad you did
It's only you saying it's "exposals for reps"...it was some shit to do 🤷‍♀️

Idc lol

Btw...this isn't "a thing" for me so, I'll bid you a great day and push along, now🤝

Lmaoo yo I forgot all about this nigga.. how the fuck did he find this site

Man yall done brought the bad habits from the IC of picking on the mentally challenged.

Son just makes threads and keeps it moving.
He hasn't made fun of or attacked anyone in abw.

I honestly could never negatively judge them for that because of my own history. I spoke of this in a similar thread months ago but I dropped out in my freshmen year, was in four different programs/schools (I was one of the troubled kids with issues etc.) and graduated late. I barely got through elementary thus there was no way I'd have gotten through high school without some major setbacks.

I'm unhappy with life, but at the same time I finished the third week of my Master's program today. My situation could be much worse. This ain't shit to a lot of people, but as someone who at one point couldn't see themselves getting past high school, it means a lot to me lol

hey bro that wassup tho

Back