Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Do You Feel About High School Dropouts...

SirReginald

Black Jew. Baruch Adonai
and people who go to receive their GED?

Here's my video down below :hehe2:

I personally don't think everyone is cut out for school.

I mean school don't really teach you shit that you're gonna experience in the real world. Also, people who don't have a high school diploma are doing better than people who do. GED is no different than a diploma it's just that you ain't finish high school for that diploma and you still gonna need licenses and certifications depending on which job or career you decide to pursue.

Better late than never. Getting ur GED puts u in a much better standing, cuz even low skilled jobs that companies offer require at least highschool. Same with post secondary admissions. U want college or uni, u need ur highschool.

Ppl who didn't finish highschool faced set backs. It's just about getting back on the train, getting the ball rolling again.

I got my GED when I was 14, at the end of 9th grade. I didn't know it at the time, or I didn't think it all the way through but I could have gone directly to college from 9th grade. I could have gone to community college and had an Associate's degree by the time I was 17 (which is what I have now and I'm 47).

The reason I stayed in high school was

1. I thought a diploma was better than a GED. But I was wrong. A GED literally means you know enough to go to college. You can get into any college with a GED. Especially if you're 14.

2. I wanted to do high school stuff like go out on dates, play on the basketball team, go to the prom, etc.

A person with a GED isn't a high school dropout. A person with a GED finished high school.

When I was young I thought about getting a GED but I changed my mind and got my diploma.

I was too smart and didn't have the patience to do 4 yrs of high school. So I went to summer and night school for 2yrs to get credits fast. By the end of my sophomore year I had enough credits to graduate. My last 2 yrs of high school consisted of me only coming to take the Regents exams and play ball for my varsity team.

In between me having a lot of free time I was sharpening my trade skills

I mean if your drop out and can't read/write, add/subtract etc worth a damn, shoulda stayed in school a bit longer. You could prolly drop out in grade 11 and not suffer too bad.

Here where I'm at, if you drop out and don't return until age 18, you can go to the college and write a 'mature student' exam. If you can pass that exam you get a GED equivalent because you've clearly picked up the knowledge along the way and don't need to do the actual highschool work. If you pass that exam you may enter a college program. If you do not pass you must take 'upgrading' until such time you can pass the exam. If you only failed one part like the math part, all you'll have to upgrade is your math skills.

His first thread "Black Jew" he said he was from thecoli. And the thecoli already knew he's from the ic because there's old ic members over there. Nothing new.

Last edited:
As someone in position to hire people, I can tell you it is way too easy to fake a High School diploma. I tell people all the time if you don't have one and don't plan on getting one, don't let that be the reason you are not looking for a job. Just say you have one or bring a fake one. A lot of places don't even ask for proof. They just ask the question. Schools close down or merge all the time. Records get lost.

Back