Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you feel about christmas trees?

Yeah they smell good, but a BITCH to clean up after.

Convinced myself I wanted a real tree a couple of years ago. Got one. Decorated it. Damn there for got you gotta water the muthafucca everyday. And them fuccin line needles...good lawd!

Been Team Fake Tree ever since.

The sap the needles maintenance and disposal suck but the room will smell fresh
I still have one I chopped up for wood and mulch because we missed the day for pickup

I just bought a house so I might get one but the shit seems crazy ritualistic to me and I'm trying to eliminate shit like that from my life going forward. But they do spark joy so...

I just bought a house so I might get one but the shit seems crazy ritualistic to me and I'm trying to eliminate shit like that from my life going forward. But they do spark joy so...
Just buy one of those candies and call it a day

Back in the day we couldn’t afford no tree and my sister really wanted one. So one day at school, she drew one one some notebook paper, decorated it, cut it out, brought it home and taped shag bitch to the wall.

What few gifts we did get, my mom put right underneath that paper tree.

Its weird that we decorate trees with bobbles and shiny things, I know people will be confused as where to put presents if they don't have a tree to put them under, but its a bizarrepagan ritual that we refuse to give up for some reason

I'm one to not give a flying fuck about decorations. Every single year I say nah let's pass on that. Then when my girl put em up I'm like damn this is nice. Let's go get a tree.

It's good to switch shit up anyway just go for it.

Back