Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you drive?

I drive sitting back a little with my knee or left hand. No seatbelt and dancing like a mf. Cellphone in right hand.

Always in a rush.

Less reckless when my boy in the car tho.

Got my first car at 15.whippin. totaled two cars since then.

But now, I feel like I can control traffic due to me staying safe for everyone around me. I even pull up slow at lights then reverse a lil to change the light.

This shit real lol.Leanin like Joe in da whip

When I was younger, yeah. Drove a big body round those times, Pontiac Delta 88 and then a Lincoln Marquis, all kinds of room. I passed out soundly and got laid in that thing with deceit comfort. I was living that "Swanging" and "SLAB" life, 15's and amps, with the shag carpet. I got a smile on my face just typing that shit. Ain't nothing like turning a corner in that big body bitch, one hand on the wheel, cup full of that firewater.

Long highway, no stop signs, good music, windows down, and going where the wind blew. Heaven must be like this.

When I was younger, yeah. Drove a big body round those times, Pontiac Delta 88 and then a Lincoln Marquis, all kinds of room. I passed out soundly and got laid in that thing with deceit comfort. I was living that "Swanging" and "SLAB" life, 15's and amps, with the shag carpet. I got a smile on my face just typing that shit. Ain't nothing like turning a corner in that big body bitch, one hand on the wheel, cup full of that firewater.

Long highway, no stop signs, good music, windows down, and going where the wind blew. Heaven must be like this.
Man you got me ready to take a nice Sunday stroll now lol

lol yall niggas be huggin the wheel.

Curtis Mayfield ain't teach u niggas? Diamond in the back, sunroof top, diggin in the scene with the gangsta lean?

Nip knew

giphy.gif

lol yall niggas be huggin the wheel.

Curtis Mayfield ain't teach u niggas? Diamond in the back, sunroof top, diggin in the scene with the gangsta lean?

Nip knew

giphy.gif
Lmao yo I can't get it to feel natural at all. I need to be alert at all times, that shit too chill for me.

lol word, get your ole safety first head ass outta here nigga

Back