Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you download Kodi or YouTube movies or shows to a PC

Whiskas

Curiouser & Curiouser
So you can watch when completely offline? Ideally I want to download complete series of shows like Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, etc.

Unfortunately I do not have fancy services like Netflix or Hulu. I only have Amazon Fire with prime, Kodi and YouTube and such.

Please tell me it's doable!

:)

you better off just typing in whatever the name of the show/movie you wanna watch and add "streaming" after it

maybe openload as well

but thats probably your best bet as you not gon be able to do no offline viewing with kodi

I can never get torrent to work.

cat-7.png

whiskas...c'mon now friend...its 2017 lol

go to youtube and put in xtorrent or piratebay tutorial or something

I honestly don't see the need to download movies anymore

I rarely watch the same thing twice these days

All the movies I would watch over and over, I have on DVD

I honestly don't see the need to download movies anymore

I rarely watch the same thing twice these days

All the movies I would watch over and over, I have on DVD

Next month I will be without Internet almost the entire month. I want to have about 50 to 100 hours worth of stuff to keep me occupied.

I am getting an external hard drive. Ideally I want everything to work on my iPad. But if it's just too much trouble your idea of getting a non Apple might be worthwhile too.

Next month I will be without Internet almost the entire month. I want to have about 50 to 100 hours worth of stuff to keep me occupied.

I am getting an external hard drive. Ideally I want everything to work on my iPad. But if it's just too much trouble your idea of getting a non Apple might be worthwhile too.

i'm glad you didnt take offense to what i said, but the harsh reality is Apple's products are the way they are for a reason

but i dont wanna spent too much time on that

i suggest you either go the torrent route, or do the first suggestion and just type in a name followed by streaming. e.g Logan streaming

if you were doing a show, it gets more tricky b/c you have to go to like their wiki page to get the episodes, so it would like "grey's anatomy s10e01 streaming" or replace streaming with download

but now that im thinking, torrents my be your best option

Right now I am using the native Kodi download function to download to a Mac and a PC. It works, just very slow.

Back