Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY How do you define 'cooking'?

Nah you can cook a salad fam. You tripping. I went to this dinner party one time and these hipster rich kids was cooking the shit out multiple salads and they were lit. Motherfuckers made caesar dressing from scratch b. From scratch. I ain't even know there was fish in that shit till that very night.
Another one of these fools was roasting cashews in honey on the stove to put in a salad nigga with a raspberry sauce dressing.
Another one had dates stuffed with cheese wrapped in some kind of thin meat I didn't even know if I was allergic to that shit but I was ready to die.

All these shits slapped and they were just the appetizers.

You can cook a fucking salad.

I stand corrected

if you can fry chicken you good with me....your shit might not even be hittin but you got potential

i've met people who literally cant do a grilled cheese and it bothers me a little more then it should

especially women, im sorry......ya'll know im never the guy to hold them to being perfect in any way.....

but if you cant do the basics......:pathetic:

White ppl in NOLA can cook

most of the south in general....i been tryin to tell people they get down

my patna (white) heard somebody say something about white people not being able to cook, he was like "yeah, but they white white" lol

White people can't season food for shit but they will hook up a salad. Unless its potato salad. Never eat potato salad that isn't made black.

Bet @B_A could fuck a salad up.
giphy.gif

Cooking is putting combos together.
A kid can say I can cook pasta and hotdogs, but that’s not putting combos together, that’s not using the proper seasonings, knowing the proper times and all that. Shit you even making shit in quantities defines what cooking is.

Let's say a person made hamburger helper often, would you say they knew how to cook?

Does making things from scratch make you a good cook?

Just chill man

Emmett dont know how to fuckin cook

He burned down Sonnys establishment!!!

Just chill man

Emmett dont know how to fuckin cook

He burned down Sonnys establishment!!!
It was the grease trap!!!

How many ppl use fresh ingredients when they cook? What ya season cabinet looking like?

This aint about whats in my cabinets

:ghost:

its about you wanting Emmit in that taco truck when he don't know the first thing about making a good taco

you can cook the toppings or dressing for a salad, but you can’t cook a salad... you can make a salad.

White people can't season food for shit but they will hook up a salad. Unless its potato salad. Never eat potato salad that isn't made black.

Bet @B_A could fuck a salad up.

I can’t agree on the potato salad comment cause my mommas potato salad is the best potato salad I’ve ever had!

you can cook the toppings or dressing for a salad, but you can’t cook a salad... you can make a salad.

Correction you can’t cook a green salad but their are all kinds of other salads you can cook (potato salad & pasta salad for starters) as I’m sure their are more that I’ve never made or tasted.

Is innovating with some Ramen noodles COOKIN? I've seen some true magic worked with ramen back in the day lol

giphy.gif

Cooking is using the kitchen appliances to create your own meals. Taking something raw and turning it into something cooked. It can be as simple as putting ingredients in a casserole dish and putting it in the oven. Or it can be difficult like making your own bread from scratch.

I used to hate cooking but now I find it therapeutic in a way and a great way to listen to my podcasts.

Reactions: 1/2
Back