Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY How do you define 'cooking'?

Chicity

We Don't Won't No Damn Giddy!
Site Administrator
When someone says they know how to cook, what do you expect them to know how to do at a bare minimum?

@AP21 doesn't think dropping chicken in a fryer is cooking but I beg to differ

When someone says they know how to cook, what do you expect them to know how to do at a bare minimum?

@AP21 doesn't think dropping chicken in a fryer is cooking but I beg to differ

anybody can drop chicken in a fryer, but not everyone can make that shit taste good as fuck

even more to the point, most people can't even get their fried chicken to be crispy or crunchy either.

It takes being able to cook to know how to do that shit.

anybody can drop chicken in a fryer, but not everyone can make that shit taste good as fuck

even more to the point, most people can't even get their fried chicken to be crispy or crunchy either.

It takes being able to cook to know how to do that shit.
True enough, lotta prep work goes into making good fried chicken

Let's say a person made hamburger helper often, would you say they knew how to cook?

Does making things from scratch make you a good cook?

Let's say a person made hamburger helper often, would you say they knew how to cook?

Does making things from scratch make you a good cook?

Hamburger Helper??? Nah b, that shit takes no real effort. We make that 'round here when we're being lazy.

Presentation means nothing?

If it's just for me or the fam? hell nawl.

If we got folks coming over then the shit gonna look like I gave more than a fuck. Still gonna taste the same, but I'll at least make it look good on the plate.

That's how I used to reel in the broads when I was single. Instead of going out to dinner I'd cook for 'em. I'd have dinner looking like it came from an upscale restaurant but tasting like ya granny with the 'beetus made it.

Haven't made fried chicken in awhile.
Used to kill that shit tho
Niggaz ain't fuckin with me

Didn't know I wasn't really cooking doing it tho

Make scramble eggs that arent runny and have flavor, bacon that's not to hard or soft and not burnt, and pancakes where most of them are damn near round.

Then, after that's done, the kitchen cant look like a bomb exploded. If she cant do that, she cant cook.

Never heard someone say "I cooked a salad" always heard "I made a salad"

So ima say nah, you cant cook a salad

Nah you can cook a salad fam. You tripping. I went to this dinner party one time and these hipster rich kids was cooking the shit out multiple salads and they were lit. Motherfuckers made caesar dressing from scratch b. From scratch. I ain't even know there was fish in that shit till that very night.
Another one of these fools was roasting cashews in honey on the stove to put in a salad nigga with a raspberry sauce dressing.
Another one had dates stuffed with cheese wrapped in some kind of thin meat I didn't even know if I was allergic to that shit but I was ready to die.

All these shits slapped and they were just the appetizers.

You can cook a fucking salad.

White people can't season food for shit but they will hook up a salad. Unless its potato salad. Never eat potato salad that isn't made black.

Bet @B_A could fuck a salad up.

Back