Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do y’all feel about this advice from Boosie?

Sounds ignorant

But i get what his overall point is

Y'all know exactly what he was saying..He not saying cheat on her.. He is saying he gone stay outta her business, he can't control that cheating..But if he hits her then it's gonna be a problem.. He just saying it in Boosie speak

Yup basically. If he cheats that's her business, but if he beats then Imma make it my business is the sentiment it sounded to me like he was conveying.

He didn't need to make the cheating part "public", even if that's how he feels though and that's where I think folks were taking isue with what he was saying, as it sounded like condoning that shit.

I see all "He right!' folks skip right pass this

Guess some men are ok with they daughter getting the monster because hey......at least he didn't hit her

If anybody get the monster it's their own fault cause it's ways to not get that. That's on them and not on me

If anybody get the monster it's their own fault cause it's ways to not get that. That's on them and not on me
I know you doing a thing but nah fam.

If a person is in a relationship, then they likely fucking raw. A level of trust is built.

If you go and cheat and get HIV, you wont even know you had it for months all the while fucking your girl.

A dude I know found out his fiance was cheating by finding out he has an STD during a regular visit to his doctor. I never once thought it was dudes fault. That was his girl for years.

I know you doing a thing but nah fam.

If a person is in a relationship, then they likely fucking raw. A level of trust is built.

If you go and cheat and get HIV, you wont even know you had it for months all the while fucking your girl.

A dude I know found out his fiance was cheating by finding out he has an STD during a regular visit to his doctor. I never once thought it was dudes fault. That was his girl for years.
Nope, anything sexual is their business, good or bad. As long as it's nothing forced whatever comes from it is their issue. We not giving ass kickings for std's

Nope, anything sexual is their business, good or bad. As long as it's nothing forced whatever comes from it is their issue. We not giving ass kickings for std's

Lmaooooooo. Im mad at myself for enagaging man. Its a reason why I dont usually take part in these threads.

You just said your daughter man slapping her is worse than him giving her HIV.

Im out.

Lmaooooooo. Im mad at myself for enagaging man. Its a reason why I dont usually take part in these threads.

You just said your daughter man slapping her is worse than him giving her HIV.

Im out.
Did that man penetrate her by force when he gave it to her or was she a willing participant in the sexual encounter. You kicking ass if your daughter had a one night stand with someone she know and get something

Did that man penetrate her by force when he gave it to her or was she a willing participant in the sexual encounter. You kicking ass if your daughter had a one night stand with someone she know and get something
Dont give yourself outs.

Thread topic is thread topic.

Boosie said, he told his daughter that its ok to be with a cheater and not a beater.

This means they together. Not a one night stand.

You agreed with Boosie.

And then you doubled down and said you prefer your daughters SO/Husband to give her HIV over smacking her.

Wear that proudly.

Dont give yourself outs.

Thread topic is thread topic.

Boosie said, he told his daughter that its ok to be with a cheater and not a beater.

This means they together. Not a one night stand.

You agreed with Boosie.

And then you doubled down and said you prefer your daughters SO/Husband to give her HIV over smacking her.

Wear that proudly.
No shame over here, you give yourself to anybody you have to live with the consequences of yours and theirs, that goes for me, you and anyone else sexually active. All I can do is make sure they get the best medical care and we go from there

If he gave her HIV what is you giving him a beat down going to accomplish, she got it already. If he hit her that beat down is going to make sure he never comes anywhere near her again

Back