Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do women mask their shyness/nervousness?

Allergens

Me I'm Supa Fly
I wonder how women hide their shyness and or insecurities when they like a guy. Ya know, basic jitters that everyone feels when they speak to someone they like. Guys often have a harder time masking their nervousness than women. I wonder how women do such a good job at basically staying at ease.

I wonder how women hide their shyness and or insecurities when they like a guy. Ya know, basic jitters that everyone feels when they speak to someone they like. Guys often have a harder time masking their nervousness than women. I wonder how women do such a good job at basically staying at ease.
I don’t look them in their face. I’ll look away until I’m comfortable.

Damn that’s crazy because I’m open and shit but when me and a nigga I like meet up, I will NOT look him in the face. I gotta be forced to do so. Eventually, I’ll warm up.

Damn that’s crazy because I’m open and shit but when me and a nigga I like meet up, I will NOT look him in the face. I gotta be forced to do so. Eventually, I’ll warm up.
What makes you so nervous about making eye contact with him?

And do you ever think that he might take your lack of eye contact as a que that your not into him. Cause some men feel like a woman that doesn't maintain eye contact with him just isn't in to him.

What makes you so nervous about making eye contact with him?

And do you ever think that he might take your lack of eye contact as a que that your not into him. Cause some men feel like a woman that doesn't maintain eye contact with him just isn't in to him.
I don’t know why I wont make eye contact. I guess it’s what I do when I’m nervous and really into a mf.

In a recent situation, he knew I was into him. He even was trying to stand in front of me to make eye contact but I wouldn’t do it. He mentioned it and knew I was nervous.

I be smiling hard as shit too. Just goofy.

Awww, you turn into a giddy lil school girl when ur into a guy. I ain't gone knock you, depending on how smart a woman is,..like if she just uses complex words with in depth analysis about some shit..and she just an an air about herself that she knows what she speaks, and I know it's facts. I turn into a lil boy.

Smart women just drive me crazy

I roast or make jokes to mask shyness/awkwardness within most situations or settings. I'm naturally silly so ppl never really gon see me sweat.

when chicks do this I take it as a sign of disrespect,I think she either doesn't respect me or doesn't like me, you need to unlearn that ASAP

giggling, not making eye contact, twerking(yes, i have seen it)

but many things to get past the nervous stage.

what if ya breath tart?

false,i keep tic-tacs in my car and always eat them before exiting my vehicle,so whether i'm entering my job,the grocery store,the mall,her place,my breath is ALWAYS

FRESH. But seriously in general not looking people in the eye when they speak to you is a big deal,most people will take that as a sign of disrespect.

Apparently the hair toss and a woman holding her head like
:saywut:while talking to are natural instinctual ques that a woman is attracted to you.

The hair toss because primatively it releases hormones that men pic up on. And the neck thing because it's like exposing the most sensitive part of her anatomy to u..

';;llloutside of her vagina and butthole..

Back