Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do we break out of our psychological conditioning?

A strong male influence can be positive or negative tho. They in a gang so of course they had male influence it just probably wasn’t positive
I knew gang members with fathers actively in their lives. There are plenty of gang members with their dads in their lives. You can have positive male influence and still go down the wrong path. When @DOS_patos asked his question I knew what he was implying..

A strong male influence can be positive or negative tho. They in a gang so of course they had male influence it just probably wasn’t positive
SMH............ Your correct in your answer. But I think you understand the point that was trying to being made?

I knew gang members with fathers actively in their lives. There are plenty of gang members with their dads in their lives. You can have positive male influence and still go down the wrong path. When @DOS_patos asked his question I knew what he was implying..
i knew dudes that had their dad in their lives as well and they went down the wrong path.
but it was because they father either gave up because of constant being undermined or the childs warped veiw of what strength is.

you see your dad or black men constantly being pushed around killed and disrespected with no consequence....what tends to happen is the child looks to be strong to not look at what they may perceive as weak without understanding the whole story.

it is always many ways why these things happen and the last thing we need is more black men being disrespected by not giving them a simple thank you.

and before anyone says it......yes, there are dads who do the damn thing....but if it was more black men being like that then our hoods would not be the way they are. their kids wouldnt be the way they are. we would be more of a community and less like a bunch of people living for only theirs. we can not act like most of the hoods are great places to raise a family. simply because some other niggas didnt raise their kids while at the same time going out trying to live like a 45 yr old teenager.
can we finally admit that.

Stop being scared of white people. There are individuals who are not afraid but as a collective black people are afraid of white people and still view them as the standard we need to get to.

Stop letting so much shit slide and letting everybody cook. As each passing generation does shit like that standards go down and that will eventually lead to even more moral decay, no respect for anybody or anything and just a complete fucked up situation.

Stop being afraid to die or go to prison for standing up for yourself.

The bold color so many people's view of the world and they don't even realize it

i knew dudes that had their dad in their lives as well and they went down the wrong path.
but it was because they father either gave up because of constant being undermined or the childs warped veiw of what strength is.

you see your dad or black men constantly being pushed around killed and disrespected with no consequence....what tends to happen is the child looks to be strong to not look at what they may perceive as weak without understanding the whole story.

it is always many ways why these things happen and the last thing we need is more black men being disrespected by not giving them a simple thank you.

and before anyone says it......yes, there are dads who do the damn thing....but if it was more black men being like that then our hoods would not be the way they are. their kids wouldnt be the way they are. we would be more of a community and less like a bunch of people living for only theirs. we can not act like most of the hoods are great places to raise a family. simply because some other niggas didnt raise their kids while at the same time going out trying to live like a 45 yr old teenager.
can we finally admit that.
If your logic is so true then why are middle class to rich kids doing bad stuff despite having their dads around?

1. Place pride in education, not just school or college but in a trade also; volunteer at your local school or take interest in a child to help them
2. THERAPY!!!
3. Have the guts to make social awareness changes for yourself
4. Learn more about financial aspects: Roth IRA, Life Insurance, Wills, Savings, Refinancing, Investing
5. THERAPY!!!
6. Know your damn history beyond here in America, there is a benefit to pulling from your ancestors past for strength
7. Learn to let some muthafuckas go, everybody isn't ready to be saved and some don't want to be saved
8. THERAPY!!!
9. Take care of your area, having a trash looking neighborhood makes you less inclined to care about it
10. Buy property and see if you can get black owned businesses in them
11. THERAPY!!!
12. Entrepreneurs take some pride in your product, work habits, costumer service, and hirings
13. As a family unit hold each other to a standard and rise up

Last edited:
If your logic is so true then why are middle class to rich kids doing bad stuff despite having their dads around?
you do know more of these kids want to be down.
and when they want to be down who do they tend to emulate?
how many dudes from good homes or rich entertainers trying to act like gangmembers?
why?
who white kids in the burbs trying to sag their pants to look like?

now some of them fuckers are just bad....aint got shit to do with nothing other than being bad.
i am speaking from a wanna be down perspective.

you do know more of these kids want to be down.
and when they want to be down who do they tend to emulate?
how many dudes from good homes or rich entertainers trying to act like gangmembers?
why?
who white kids in the burbs trying to sag their pants to look like?

now some of them fuckers are just bad....aint got shit to do with nothing other than being bad.
i am speaking from a wanna be down perspective.
You’re saying this to say what?

kids pretend to act like the guys in the "hoods" to seem more frightening.
and then gotta live up to the image they portray.
but also some kids are just bad asses.
But does any of that mean they don’t have positive male presence in their life?

But does any of that mean they don’t have positive male presence in their life?
good point but heres where things get mixed up.

i think every male black or white has a positive male presence in their like....but who has the influence? the positive males or negative males.

can we not pretend like people steer their kids towards the positive dudes.

think about it....are the positive dudes outnumbering the negative dudes?
how many fathers aint shit...so the child dont care?
how many fathers aint shit because the mother said so?
how many of the good uncles or cousins in the family are on a pedestal with going in the right direction being the badge of honor?
how many family celebrate someone coming home from jail?

lets be honest

and the more i read about certain things.....we are not really debating whos right or wrong in my eyes......some of these problems cant be fixed but the balance needs to be more in another direction in my eyes.

good point but heres where things get mixed up.

i think every male black or white has a positive male presence in their like....but who has the influence? the positive males or negative males.

can we not pretend like people steer their kids towards the positive dudes.

think about it....are the positive dudes outnumbering the negative dudes?
how many fathers aint shit...so the child dont care?
how many fathers aint shit because the mother said so?
how many of the good uncles or cousins in the family are on a pedestal with going in the right direction being the badge of honor?
how many family celebrate someone coming home from jail?

lets be honest
You seem to want to steer the conversation in one direction.. I’m saying that not every kid that makes a poor choice did it because he/she didn’t have a positive male influence in their lives. There are gang members with dads who was active in their lives and they still were doing bad things, girls who turned tricks despite having a father. They made their decision, a decision they would’ve made whether they had a positive male influence or not?

You seem to want to steer the conversation in one direction.. I’m saying that not every kid that makes a poor choice did it because he/she didn’t have a positive male influence in their lives. There are gang members with dads who was active in their lives and they still were doing bad things, girls who turned tricks despite having a father. They made their decision, a decision they would’ve made whether they had a positive male influence or not?
true......very true. but a positive male influence in the family or household help with the odds of a child making better decisions.

nothing is guaranteed...but when most of the influence around a child is bad without a strong home life ...most kids would select being around bad shit.
it takes special people to make it out of bad environments with making a few mistakes. but some people need to be accepted so much and the only people showing them love is the bad asses who need accomplishes in bad shit.

so your argument has a point but a very small point.
i would not use this point tho because it give validity to people who want to be ok with bad shit.

nigga you off code right now:Pathetic:

Back