Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do we break out of our psychological conditioning?

@Goldie how long we’re gonna let him stay on here while he make posts like these?

I don't think anything he posted is too egregious.........narrow minded, without context, and simplistic but nothing he should get banned for. Besides sometimes you need people with differing points of view to figure out the best way to good solutions.

I will say that him continuing to call you nigga when you politely asked him not to is out of line.

its widely understood that the powers that be and white supremacy(i hate using this term) has done a job on the psyche of black americans and black people around the world.
Sometimes it seems like we are on autopilot when we perpetuate a cycle without immediate outside influence.

but whether its immediate, planned out, systematic, cyclical or whatever.....how do we break out of it?
Simple question your source of information! Study more than view point and look for the common factor in then all! To start with we had to believe we have been lied to through our lives! Dane Calloway is a good starting point! Bro Panic! Dr. Ben! Anthony Browder! Just to name a few! Seek and you shall find people!

its widely understood that the powers that be and white supremacy(i hate using this term) has done a job on the psyche of black americans and black people around the world.
Sometimes it seems like we are on autopilot when we perpetuate a cycle without immediate outside influence.

but whether its immediate, planned out, systematic, cyclical or whatever.....how do we break out of it?
The main question is "Why would they do all this?" None the less look around and acknowledge what is being done on a daily????

It's not enough to know what has been done and still happening! Take to the next level everybody! Understand why???? The 1 question will lead to another and another!

I don't think anything he posted is too egregious.........narrow minded, without context, and simplistic but nothing he should get banned for. Besides sometimes you need people with differing points of view to figure out the best way to good solutions.

I will say that him continuing to call you nigga when you politely asked him not to is out of line.
I couldn’t go to stormfront and post certain things wouldn’t getting banned...

Simple question your source of information! Study more than view point and look for the common factor in then all! To start with we had to believe we have been lied to through our lives! Dane Calloway is a good starting point! Bro Panic! Dr. Ben! Anthony Browder! Just to name a few! Seek and you shall find people!
my source for what?

you not being specific?

The main question is "Why would they do all this?" None the less look around and acknowledge what is being done on a daily????
it doesnt matter why.
but to answer your question.....they are looking out for their own...as they should. its called self preservation.
most people dont want to share the top....they only want to be on top and keep that position.

its crazy to ask to share the top spot with people who hate us ......so thats why shit needs to be challenged or taken.

It's not enough to know what has been done and still happening! Take to the next level everybody! Understand why???? The 1 question will lead to another and another!
no one wants to answer why its still happening. it just is.
its been asked millions of times.

my source for what?

you not being specific?

it doesnt matter why.
but to answer your question.....they are looking out for their own...as they should. its called self preservation.
most people dont want to share the top....they only want to be on top and keep that position.

its crazy to ask to share the top spot with people who hate us ......so thats why shit needs to be challenged or taken.

no one wants to answer why its still happening. it just is.
its been asked millions of times.
You answered the why so many words. Now take that answer and ask why don't we look out after our own in the same manner. They don't hate us. They envy us!

I couldn’t go to stormfront and post certain things wouldn’t getting banned...
So this forum is the equivalent to stormfront but with black people? If so y’all going about this all wrong then. Pretty sure on stormfront majority of their posts are how superior they are. While on this forum its how we get done wrong. Imagine posting on the ic and this website for years as victims.

Do you know those boys well enough to say they didn’t have positive make influences in their lives?
What is that some devil's advocate stuff? Yo it's clear ass he'll they didn't have a strong male influence? When something is so clear so many will still call it something else!

idgaf if ya skintone blue black, only crackas say that shit

& you still usin crackas talkin points as a rebuttal

so you can say you a "black male" (we don't believe you, you need more people) but, you most certainly got a cracka mentality

They really don't understand how we can tell they're not black just off of what they say.

To them it doesn't make sense, but.........like you said..........it's just certain things that are associated with rightwing, so-called "conservative" white people.

And they don't understand how we can pick up on that.

So this forum is the equivalent to stormfront but with black people? If so y’all going about this all wrong then. Pretty sure on stormfront majority of their posts are how superior they are. While on this forum its how we get done wrong. Imagine posting on the ic and this website for years as victims.
Try again...

Nigga shut the fuck up with the dumb shit

What is that some devil's advocate stuff? Yo it's clear ass he'll they didn't have a strong male influence? When something is so clear so many will still call it something else!

A strong male influence can be positive or negative tho. They in a gang so of course they had male influence it just probably wasn’t positive

Back