Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do i know if i have corona virus ?

Don Dada

I am having stormatch problem and my neck is hurting. My nose is Kinda fked up and i have problem with swallow when im eating.

I live in sweden. I called the doctor because im not going outside CuZ my neighbour from Iran and alot of ppl died there from corona.

The doctor said as long you dont have fever you should be ok.

Thats all? U know anything more?

Ain't in Sweden like that yet...I think they said Norway....Buy most start with coughs

The first symptoms of almost all infections are flu like symptoms. Should narrow it down for ya.

Sitchoass still. In the event you DO have it, you don't need to be spreading it around. Pretty sure they got Dr's that still do house calls out there. Call one up and have them come to the crib and check you out.

dont be mean to him. his feelings are valid koncept

I'm saying that, in the interest of public safety, if he even thinks he may have it he needs to self quarantine. Sit still in the crib, call a doctor to come check him out and take labs. If he's clear, cool. If not, they'll get him into proper treatment.

You're not gonna die, you dont have covid virus, your neighbor wont give you covid.

There are 2 with corona in my city. And there is a kid at my work thats from Iran and he been having problem with nose.
I work with disabled kids and im really close with this kid. So i am nervoous

Back