Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do I delete my account?

Cool, report the posts with the "questionable" megas then

Cool, report the posts with the "questionable" megas then
Cool, It's was on 6863 the link is expired. Since I see y'all don't take the safety of your users serious next time I see "questionable" content I'll just holla at law enforcement then they'll contact y'all. appreciate it 👍🏼

😂 I knew y'all was gone bring that out 🤣. Not my best work I've said way crazier shit than this. wasn't as funny as I thought didn't really hit ill admit. I got some funnier shit than that tho honestly dig that up to, I usually get my jokes off in the Gemstar & Maliah thread check it out. Anyway a hit dawg will holla. A bad joke vs Un Ag content hmmm.......🤔which one is worse. But since we digging shit up stay tuned I got tricks up my sleeve to 😎 (but y'all fyi don't click on every link you see forreal).

Last edited:
Nah, fuck this blood. I showed up ready to assist and you turned into a whole Karen in these streets

All cause you a sexual deviant tryna hide ya raw self from the world

I outta report you!

Nah, fuck this blood. I showed up ready to assist and you turned into a whole Karen in these streets

I outta report y

I outta report tay tuned my plan ain't changed

I outta report y

I outta report you!
Pot calling the kettle black. How am I a sexual deviant😂 I have seen way worse comments. I even showed you where to look for my best comments so y'all can repost my best ones that one was light 😂. I wanted my shit DELETED because I clicked on some shit and opened a folder that fucked my head up. 😳 I just don't want anybody else to click on some shit that's wild.But y'all playing My plan ain't changed I'm just gone let y'all know if I see some crazy weirdo shit again really ain't that deep. ✌🏾

Last edited:
Pot calling the kettle black. How am I a sexual deviant😂 I have seen way worse comments. I even showed you where to look for my best comments so y'all can repost my best ones that one was light 😂. I wanted my shit DELETED because I clicked on some shit and opened a folder that fucked my head up. 😳 I just don't want anybody else to click on some shit that will have the FBI knocking on anybodies door. But y'all playing My plan ain't changed I'm just gone let y'all know if I see some crazy weirdo shit again really ain't that deep. ✌🏾
Damn you got turrets syndrome? Or you just don't know how to use your phone/ pc

I actually wanted to delete my account because of some questionable shocking content in a few "megas " (might wanna tighten up) because that will fuck us all over. You can read between the lines. I don't want anybody including me getting jammed up over weirdos coming in here with "weird shit" But I saw the response. don't delete the account it's cool 😎

Send me the links and I'll do a full investigation.

Crazy how all I was trying to do is protect everybody & keep the site going & I got mods diggin up old posts to make me look bad, Im getting bashed, laughed at and even called a liar but lessoned learned keep your mouth shut 💯

Reactions: GNS
Back