Welcome To aBlackWeb

How did baseball go from number 1 in America

In the 90's the stars were recognizable, frome Jeter, To Ken Griffey Jt, Frank Thomas, Sammy Sosa, Mark McGwire and some others, I don't know what happened the last 20 years. Another reason is that baseball still on that good ol boy mentality where the white players hate to see the minorities out there having fun

does baseball still not have any poc that own teams or are in general manager positions?

I got boys that played D1 football and they all said most dudes on banned substances but it’s always around shit.

Last edited:
Once Sammy, Mark, and Barry stop capturing the imagination and awe of America... it started to drop.

I'd add in the Red Socks winning and the dimming of the glow of seeing the Yankees lose to many helped as well

Cuz its boring af. Open n shut case imo.

Playoff baseball is atleast watchable tho imo

I love the game but they do very little to keep the interest of casual fans. That’s where they’ve seen the biggest drop.

Exactly

Folks is mad cuz they didn't cheat "the right way"........ :smh:

Houston was on another level with it but they was stealing signs just like everybody else.

That ex teammate that went public should get his ass whipped.

I listened to a interview with a Texas Ranger player and he said everybody knew what they was doing, they was just changing up the signs.

Ex Yankee manager stated they had a system to steal signs.

The players is making it worse by talking about it. They gon kill the rest of their sport.

Houston was on another level with it but they was stealing signs just like everybody else.

That ex teammate that went public should get his ass whipped.

I listened to a interview with a Texas Ranger player and he said everybody knew what they was doing, they was just changing up the signs.

Ex Yankee manager stated they had a system to steal signs.

The players is making it worse by talking about it. They gon kill the rest of their sport.

I been hearing multiple players from other teams say they knew what the Astros was doing all along as well.

It's like if y'all knew, why y'all trying to act all surprised and upset now.

this the shit people been talking about

there's an unwritten rule to throwing pitches at batters?

if you not gonna let them run the fade, then start tossing pitchers that do it b/c its just gonna lead to the other team pitcher retaliating

Back