Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Cool Are You With Domestic Violence Offenders?

This. But anyone can make a mistake. Depending on the scenario and how he handled it afterwards, we could still see rocking with him. But like a nigga who just ROUTINELY puts hands on his lady, like its the shit to do? Na, I wouldn't be able to stomach that. That's where we get off the friends train and go our separate ways.
The strength in the mind should allow you to make better decisions. I understand things get to a certain boiling point but there are better ways.

In my mind if I can raise my hand to strike a woman I can to my mother and I’ll be damned if I raise my hand to Momz

None of my friends in relationships got physical so that's not something I've ever had to worry about, but it would depend on how deep the rabbit hole went. It's a difference between yall getting in an argument and it turning physical and your household being summerslam 98 every time you walk in the door.

I think I told this story before of a dude I know beating his girl in the other room while everyone in the room ate pop corn and watched a movie.

Me personally..I couldnt fuck wit dude no more but I just found it funny how nobody cared

I think I told this story before of a dude I know beating his girl in the other room while everyone in the room ate pop corn and watched a movie.

Me personally..I couldnt fuck wit dude no more but I just found it funny how nobody cared

If my homies was in the living room while I beat the shit out my girl in the bedroom, at least one of them niggas busting through the door like 'Dawg, you are OUTTA control. Calm down.'.

I'd fucking hope so anyway.

If my homies was in the living room while I beat the shit out my girl in the bedroom, at least one of them niggas busting through the door like 'Dawg, you are OUTTA control. Calm down.'.

I'd fucking hope so anyway.
Yea, that would be the normal reaction in a normal environment. Like I said before, I find out in every therapy session that I did not grow up in a normal environment. And I'm surprised everytime she tells me..that's not normal

I've been pretty close to those situations before.. It's very difficult. Like seriously.

If I had to say as a human I'm damaged in anyway. It's hard to have really close friends, cuz my friends I grew up with were very toxic. I love them cuz love is love...... But it's very hard to be their friends.....

Like very hard. I've gotten in between fights. I've definitely over extended myself and I've left entire situations alone.....

It's very difficult to get close to people... Cuz I rather not know if that shit goes on.... Cuz I've interjected myself before... And I've talked my self out of doing that. And I've felt mad guilty for it...

So at this point I rather just not know... Cuz I can't call it anymore.... That shit be crazy....I don't wanna catch a life beef cuz of another nigga relationship... So I just stay to myself the best I can

I've been pretty close to those situations before.. It's very difficult. Like seriously.

If I had to say as a human I'm damaged in anyway. It's hard to have really close friends, cuz my friends I grew up with were very toxic. I love them cuz love is love...... But it's very hard to be their friends.....

Like very hard. I've gotten in between fights. I've definitely over extended myself and I've left entire situations alone.....

It's very difficult to get close to people... Cuz I rather not know if that shit goes on.... Cuz I've interjected myself before... And I've talked my self out of doing that. And I've felt mad guilty for it...

So at this point I rather just not know... Cuz I can't call it anymore.... That shit be crazy....I don't wanna catch a life beef cuz of another nigga relationship... So I just stay to myself the best I can
I kinda feel the way you do. It's not my business what goes on in other people's relationship. I would hope they wouldn't get to kicking ass in front of me to put me in an awkward position

I've been in those situations......

Like I said it's hard.

Cuz once you know... You know... And you can't pretend like you don't.

And I say a lot of sideways shit....I done got in full fist fights with homies cuz I spoke my honest mind about their situation.

I just don't want to go there anymore

I only seen it with one of my niggas. We talked about it the next day and left it at that. It's ultimately none of my business tho. I try not to get involved in my friends relationships.

Back